BY GENERIC #7 in Biotin

Spring Valley Biotin Tablets: Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails Supports skin rejuvenation, protection, and health Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair 10,000mcg with 100mg keratin see more...

• Do these make your hair grow fast?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of sh...3 Answers
  • I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I already have long hair bit would like to keep my lashes thicker and longer. I don't know if it is good mascara or if these are really working but after about 3 months of biotin my eyelashes are longer and lusher than they were.
Emily S.
I absolutely love these, I have short brittle nails, & dry damaged frizzy hair and when I take these combined with the same Brand hair, skin, & nail pills I always see amazing results. Longer nails, healthier shinier looking hair.
Shakima H.
Mc Cormick, SC
I've been taking these for my hair which I have problems with breakage. Not only has my hair benefited but my nails and skin also. You have to stay hydrated or this medicine can be your worse enemy. This brand normally has great vitamins with no issues.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love biotin I take it everyday. It has helped make my nails and hair so much healtheir. The pill is a small gel capsule and it is very easy to take. I recommend this to anybody trying to get healtheir hair and nails. I have seen such an improvement.
Danyell K.
Niles, OH
I love this supplement! My hair and nails have not looked this good since i was pregnant with my daughter and taking my prenatal vitamins. My hair is shiner and not falling out like it was and my nails are growing slowly but not breaking and chipping like before.
Destinea W.
My bobbed hair has considerably grown partially due to my consistent intake of biotin! At one point I felt like it was slightly breaking me out but increasing my water intake helped me out.
Sarah C.
Andover, MA
These pills helped grow my hair quicker than it has ever grown. It kept my hair shiny and healthy. It helped clear my skin and make my nails stronger also. Definitely would recommend.
Morgan W.
I use this kind of biotin mostly because I want my hair to grow. I've been using since December and I just don't notice a difference. I am switching to a different brand to maybe get some results.
Yuliana S.
My biotin vitamins are something I take every day .. I've been taking them for about 4 years now .. For longer and stronger hair and nails !! They work for me with no side effects !!
Ashton A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these a while back from Walmart because it was inexpensive, had high dosage of biotin and contained keratin. I'm not sure of how well it works just yet but I'm excited to use it on a consistent basis and see results.
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any of you experienced weight gain?
Carrie C.
Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of shedding lately.. I'm already on a B vitamin and I was wondering if it would be safe to take these with them..
Victoria A.
Ceres, CA
I bought a bottle of biotin because I want to speed up the hair growth process, does it really work?
Aiyana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone know if the tablets that dissolve and you take without water in this brand... do they work?
Ashley H.
Do these make your hair grow fast?