BY GENERIC #10 in Biotin

Spring Valley Biotin Tablets: Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails Supports skin rejuvenation, protection, and health Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair 10,000mcg with 100mg keratin see more...

• Do these make your hair grow fast?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of sh...3 Answers
  • I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
Love love love this product. Perfect for hair growth. Also good for getting strong nails. Bought from Walmart and it’s very affordable. I do recommend to anyone who wants to get hair skin and nail progress
Daviao H.
Love it it grew our hair so mush I was bald head and now look at me no will would recommend this again and also I grew 8 inches in 3  months and the bad thing that happened is a got acne so you have to brink a lot of water it a very very very good product love you
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wish they carried these in my local Walmart more often. I swear it is so hard to fine Biotin with keratin! I love the benefits from taking these. My hair is super long so I have to keep it healthy! My nails don't break as easily and I also do t shed as much anymore. I don't know why, but I feel like it helps keep my weight down too.
Colleen Y.
Bothell, WA
I use this daily and in fact just ran out. Before I used this I tried to get my hair to grow past shoulder length and it did not, it was the same length for years. I used this and started seeing results. My hair is quit long now and my nails grow nicely too. I got mine at Walmart and the price was good, I don't remember the exact price but I was happy with the price it was affordable.
Isela C.
I along with thousands upon thousands of girls out there love healthy hair and nails. I heard that biotin works wonders and decided to give it a try. I've been enjoying having long beautiful hair, the only problem is that I need to shave a lot more frequently than I had before.
I guess it's just a sacrifice I'll need to make.
Deanna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff works amazing. Love it so much. My hair has grown so much longer. After getting a perm years ago my hair would only grow so long. A while after deciding to stop perms I started taking this and it made such a difference. Less breakage and it became thicker and longer. Yay. I notice my nails grow so fast also. I will say it hasn't done much for my skin at all but long hair is always a plus. Love these. Will continue to take them. :)
Brie M.
I've been using this on and off for years and just recently started taking it again to help my hair grow (had to chop it of 😭) I dyed my hair 2 weeks ago and my roots are already out to where they would usually be at a month! And my nails are stronger than ever! Can't really say about my skin though, I haven't really seen a change in that department.
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
I love biotin I use it every single day one pill a day and it really has made my hair grow my hair was really damaged from bleaching I bleached it about 10 times my freshman year and I cut it above my shoulders my sophemore year due to the damage and now that I've been taking these pills my hair is past my shoulders about an inch from my chest love it I always buy some after I run out !
Vanessa K.
I have only been taking biotin daily for the past few weeks, but I have noticed noticeable improvement in my nails and I believe my hair is growing longer. My nails became brittle and dry, which was a huge reason why i decided to start taking biotin supplements. They biotin most definitely is helping. so if those are some of your issues, check it out!
Gabby S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started taking biotin for my hair this year, and can honestly say I noticed a difference in my hair!! It's really soft, and just seems like it's definitely helping with thickness as well as growth! I don't like the smell of it lol but who likes the smell of most pills!;) that's not why I take it. I definitely would recommend this product!
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any of you experienced weight gain?
Carrie C.
Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of shedding lately.. I'm already on a B vitamin and I was wondering if it would be safe to take these with them..
Victoria A.
Ceres, CA
I bought a bottle of biotin because I want to speed up the hair growth process, does it really work?
Aiyana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone know if the tablets that dissolve and you take without water in this brand... do they work?
Ashley H.
Do these make your hair grow fast?