BY GENERIC

Spring Valley Biotin Tablets: Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails Supports skin rejuvenation, protection, and health Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair 10,000mcg with 100mg keratin see more...

• Do these make your hair grow fast?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of sh...3 Answers
  • I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
I did a review on this product but I didn't think to include anything about skin because for one I didn't notice any thing different, myself at least.
Sometimes we don't see the changes our body makes without it being brought to our attention.
Through out using this product I've changed my diet to eating better and exercising.
My Co workers have been saying comments to me about my skin and how I look like I'm glowing.
(I'm not pregnant, I assure you.)
So this is the culprit.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I like taking these biotin with keratin for my hair, skin, and nail health. It may be a little more pricey than the alternatives but it does meet my expectations. I do see a difference so I will continue to repurchase!
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
Love love love this product. Perfect for hair growth. Also good for getting strong nails. Bought from Walmart and it’s very affordable. I do recommend to anyone who wants to get hair skin and nail progress
Cecille W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I started off taking the 5,000 mcg of Biotin and the recommended dosage was twice a day after a meal. I kept forgetting to take it twice so I just bought the 10,000 mcg so I only have to take it once a day!

I started taking Biotin mainly for the benefits it has for hair. I have very thin hair and I was hoping that Biotin would help it grow to be thicker. I was wrong - it didn't make my hair grow any thicker, but I definitely noticed a more rapid growth length-wise. I used to wear extensions and after 5-6 months of taking Biotin daily, my hair grew to the same length as my extensions! (Keep in mind my hair wasn't that short to begin with though, it maybe grew about 3-4 inches). I no longer had to wear my extensions and even my friends thought I still had them in but it was just my natural hair.

The bottle promotes healthy nails, skin, and hair, but I haven't really noticed any changes in my nails or skin. Overall, I will continue taking Biotin because it keeps my hair long and healthy!
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is waaaayyy too high of a dose of Biotin for basically anybody! If you really want to try it for nail/hair growth start with a much lower dose. I took these at the 10,000 meg level and ended up getting cystic acne while on these! It was so bad and within two weeks of being off of these my skin was Kacie and clear again! I have never had such a bad reaction to anything in my life! If you plan on taking this high of a dose do you research first as I think it requires a zinc supplement (if I remember right) in order to balance out your skin!
Stephanie S.
Austin, TX
I take biotin daily (5,000-10,000mg) and am obsessed. My hair used to grow less than 6 inches in a year and now 6 inches comes in about 5 months. I am no longer afraid to cut my hair because I know that I'll get my length back :) My hair is so strong too! I recommend Biotin to all my friends and family and even strangers in the store who may be debating trying it out.
Lauren S.
Butler, PA
I have been taking Biotin for a year now and have had amazing results. I have PCOS which caused my hair to start thinning. I hated the way I looked so I decided to do something about it. I started taking biotin along with a vegan diet and active lifestyle and WOW...my hair is back to being super thick and strong like it was when I was younger. My nails are also super strong and beautiful...I highly recommend this product.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
They should call this "bio-ten" because it gets 10 stars from me. It's marvelous. I take it every morning with a glass of water and breakfast, and after a month, I can already see growth in my hair! I can't wait to see how long I can get my hair using biotin.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing! This brand is very affordable and really great value! I love taking this for hair growth! Really works, I'm sure everyone has a different opinion and experience with taking vitamins for hair growth, but for me, these work great!
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this brand of biotin. Noticed my hair growing and people commenting on it after a few weeks of taking it. Also nails became stronger and grew like crazy taking this max dosage daily.
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any of you experienced weight gain?
Victoria A.
Ceres, CA
I bought a bottle of biotin because I want to speed up the hair growth process, does it really work?
Carrie C.
Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of shedding lately.. I'm already on a B vitamin and I was wondering if it would be safe to take these with them..
Aiyana B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone know if the tablets that dissolve and you take without water in this brand... do they work?
Ashley H.
Do these make your hair grow fast?