BY SPRING VALLEY #5 in Biotin

Spring Valley Biotin Tablets: Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails Supports skin rejuvenation, protection, and health Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair 10,000mcg with 100mg keratin see more...

• Do these make your hair grow fast?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a l...3 Answers
  • I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, h...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amber B.
louisville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to swallow, cheap and show results fairly quickly. Less that $10 and can be found basically anywhere. I bought mine at Kroger about a week ago. Only take one tablet a day. Much better than the gummies in my opinion.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I did a review on this product but I didn't think to include anything about skin because for one I didn't notice any thing different, myself at least.
Sometimes we don't see the changes our body makes without it being brought to our attention.
Through out using this product I've changed my diet to eating better and exercising.
My Co workers have been saying comments to me about my skin and how I look like I'm glowing.
(I'm not pregnant, I assure you.)
So this is the culprit.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have taken Biotin for years now and this is the brand that I usually end up purchasing. I’m not super picky about vitamin brand names but these are usually priced well and very easy to find at my local Wal-Mart.
Monique D.
Fort Lauderdale
I use this everyday around the same time and I have to say I've notice some changes in my hair and nails. They are growing faster and stronger I really like this product and it's very affordable.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is waaaayyy too high of a dose of Biotin for basically anybody! If you really want to try it for nail/hair growth start with a much lower dose. I took these at the 10,000 meg level and ended up getting cystic acne while on these! It was so bad and within two weeks of being off of these my skin was Kacie and clear again! I have never had such a bad reaction to anything in my life! If you plan on taking this high of a dose do you research first as I think it requires a zinc supplement (if I remember right) in order to balance out your skin!
Stephanie S.
Leander, TX
I take biotin daily (5,000-10,000mg) and am obsessed. My hair used to grow less than 6 inches in a year and now 6 inches comes in about 5 months. I am no longer afraid to cut my hair because I know that I'll get my length back :) My hair is so strong too! I recommend Biotin to all my friends and family and even strangers in the store who may be debating trying it out.
Lauren S.
Butler, PA
I have been taking Biotin for a year now and have had amazing results. I have PCOS which caused my hair to start thinning. I hated the way I looked so I decided to do something about it. I started taking biotin along with a vegan diet and active lifestyle and WOW...my hair is back to being super thick and strong like it was when I was younger. My nails are also super strong and beautiful...I highly recommend this product.
Monica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got these at walmart and they highly affordable! 6 bucks for a bottle with 100 caplets. Trying to maintain a somewhat youthful glow so i gave them a try. So far thr only thing i noticed is less hair falling oit which is a win for me. Spring Valley Biotin Tablets
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like taking these biotin with keratin for my hair, skin, and nail health. It may be a little more pricey than the alternatives but it does meet my expectations. I do see a difference so I will continue to repurchase!
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this brand of biotin. Noticed my hair growing and people commenting on it after a few weeks of taking it. Also nails became stronger and grew like crazy taking this max dosage daily.
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any of you experienced weight gain?
Carrie C.
Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of shedding lately.. I'm already on a B vitamin and I was wondering if it would be safe to take these with them..
Victoria A.
Ceres, CA
I bought a bottle of biotin because I want to speed up the hair growth process, does it really work?
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone know if the tablets that dissolve and you take without water in this brand... do they work?
Ashley H.
Midlothian, TX
Do these make your hair grow fast?