Spring Valley Biotin Tablets

Spring Valley Biotin Tablets: Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails Supports skin rejuvenation, protection, and health Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair 10,000mcg with 100mg keratin

how to take it
Has anyone ever taken the biotin 10,000? Does it help with hair growth ?
How long did it took you to notice a growth on your hair?
Start your review of Spring Valley Biotin Tablets!
Tamar B.
Fruitland Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Spring Valley Biotin Tablets uploaded by Tamar B.
I'm a nail artist/blogger so I need my nails to be long, strong, & beautiful. I take biotin from Spring Valley 4x's a week, and my hair & nails thank me for it! Grows out a bit quicker, definitely stronger, and I get asked all the time what my secret is. Definitely will buy again, definitely recommend
Stephanie  S.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Spring Valley Biotin Tablets uploaded by Stephanie  S.
I have been taking biotin for many years.  It was recommended to me for my hair because I was taking medication that caused my hair texture to change.  There is not a quick,Immediate effect, but over time my hair became healthier and fallout decreased.  I take this supplement once per day.
Annie H.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! My hair and nails grow like never before and everyone comments on how pretty my nails are! I have had several ask if they were fake nails or if they are my actual nails!
Vannesa S.
Titusville, FL
Definetely helps with growth of nails. Personally it hasn't really helped my hair as muh as it has my skin condition.
member-7fa521
Spring Valley Biotin Tablets uploaded by member-7fa521
😀 Spring Valley Biotin Supplement These tablets are great for hair 💇🏼‍♀️ nails 💅 and skin, since I use them my hair has grown a lot and my skin has become healthier as well as nails 💅 I recommend them for all women who want to look great 😊
Brianna P.
Herkimer, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this brand for my biotin supplement for many years now. It is a great product and definitely helps with my nails and my hair. The only thing I recommend is that you make sure to store it in a place that is not too hot, they will melt together if it’s too hot. It’s a very affordable product as well.
Karen F.
Central Islip, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I highly recommend them, it helped me a lot with the growth of my hair and nails, apart from that my skin looks prettier.❤️
Michaela B.
Sellers, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Spring Valley Biotin Tablets uploaded by Michaela B.
I take these vitamins daily for the lady couple of years. I can really see the difference in my hair and nails. My hair has gotten longer and healthier. My nails has never really been strong until I started taking these.
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Spring Valley Biotin Supplement help to grow my nail. I never really had nails but this helps my nails and hair grow long. I hate the packaging it’s a huge bottle with 120 small pills in the bottom of the jars. The bottle up a lot of space. I use a lot of spring Valley they all have the same problem huge bottle in your medicine cabinet. They work that’s why I buy them great price
Gabi C.
El Paso
Spring Valley Biotin Tablets uploaded by Gabi C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been taking these for about three months now. I haven’t seen a big difference in my skin, but my hair is growing at a much quicker rate and SO healthy. I love the brand Spring Valley because they have such clean ingredients. This is a must buy if you want super shiny healthy hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...