• Spring Valley  Biotin Supplement 120Ct

Spring Valley Biotin Supplement

BY SPRING VALLEY #1 in Biotin

Hair, Skin, & Nails provide a combination of nutrients, including Vitamin C and Biotin, that support the structural foundation of your hair, skin and nails. see more...

Spring Valley Biotin Supplement

Start your review of Spring Valley Biotin Supplement!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I started taking these about a week ago and have been using a shampoo called Folicure for my hair and I have to say it has improved my hair fall outs." in 119 reviews
  • "5 stars, I'm 26 and been using this since I was about 19 .. it works great.. my hair and skin is so healthy looking and it does help your hair grow " in 88 reviews
  • "I take Biotin because I wanted to try and grow my hair longer, even though I always have fast hair growth and naturally long finger nails....The difference it made as far as the look and healthy texture of my hair is amazing....i also get the Biotin capsules and break them open to put on the ends of my hair after washing my hair." in 67 reviews
  • "This stuff really helps my nails grow fast and strong but in not sure of what its doing for my hair but that's what I bought it for." in 65 reviews
  • "This product has made my hair longer and thicker, my nails grow faster and quicker and my face have a natural glow to it." in 42 reviews
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
I take this product everyday with my daily vitamins. I have naturally thin hair, and after taking this product for only a month, I have noticed an increase in the thickness of my hair. My nails also are less brittle, and are easier to grow. I will continue taking this product, and I will recommend it to others as well.
Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
Such a great supplement. I took this months before my wedding day and my hair was sooo long and shiny. I think it really helps with hair and nails. It's not like drastic your hair grows over night but if you stick with it you'll see benefits!
Elisabeth M.
Clarkston, GA
I had a high hopes for this supplemental after hearing such great things about the effect Biotin had on hair growth and nail growth. Unfortunately, I have seen so results and I am extremely disappointed. I will continue to use it and see if I can see any results.
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great! So normally I would just left everything grow normally. So when I got these I noticed in about a week my nails were nicer looking and my hair had a nice sheen and felt stronger! I would definitely buy again!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hair already grows super fast but I took these more for my skin. I took these for about 3 months and didn't really see much of a difference in my skin really. Maybe I will try again or try a different brand because I heard great things f rom other people.  Spring Valley Biotin Supplement
Carly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking these for a few months now, in the hopes that they would help strengthen and grow my hair. My hair is incredibly thin and breakable, and I have had trouble growing it for the past few years so I thought trying a supplement may be beneficial. These do absolutely nothing for my hair. My hair is still just as thin and the same length as it was before. I would skip these!
Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Biotin has always been my favorite and go to vitamin for hair and skin. It really does help your hair grow and your skin glow. Very cheap and depending on usage, can last a long time! I try to remember to take at least 1 Biotin vitamin a day - it helps!
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started losing some hair due to medications I was taking and my hairdresser suggested this biotin. I am happy to say the addition of biotin into my vitamin routine has helped my hair come back, I'm very happy.
sara s.
I use this every day. I can see an improvement t in my hair. It does help it grow and just look healthier than it did before. I have been taking this for months and I would definitely recommend. The bottle is like $5 at Walmart.
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just bought these pills, I think I just the lower dose for it because it tells me to take it 5 times a day with pills. So lets see if this will work or not. I bought this for my hair to be healthier and my skin also. So lets see what happens!
Courtney B.
Spokane, WA
Has anyone else noticed this product affecting their skin negatively?
Cheryl H.
Oregon, OH
Jennifer F.
Brooklyn , NY
How much growth do you see within a month?
Amelia T.
Urbana, IL
I've heard this product can make your body hair grow more in addition to the hair on your head. Is this true?
Emily P.