Taylor H.
Long Beach, Ca

HOW LONG TILL YOU SEE RESULTS?

Lilyy H.
Lilyy H.
Galesburg, IL
4 years, 1 month ago
I saw results in my nail at first, they were really damaged from always using acrylic. Then my hair I noticed was getting a lot healthier, it had volume and shine! Within 1 month or 2 people started noticing hair growth. Def recommend this product! :)
Emilia B.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
4 years, 3 months ago
It does take awhile, at least couple of months to see some results and also have to consistent.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Royersford, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
I found that it took me about three months to really see the results I was going for -- it was slow, but steady. Now my hair is a lot longer and so healthy that my stylist compliments it anytime I go for a cut! And flimsy nails, no more!