Spring Valley  Biotin Supplement

Spring Valley Biotin Supplement

BY SPRING VALLEY #3 in Vitamins & Supplements

Hair, Skin, & Nails provide a combination of nutrients, including Vitamin C and Biotin, that support the structural foundation of your hair, skin and nails. see more...

Spring Valley  Biotin Supplement
Spring Valley Biotin Supplement
Buy on Walmart
  • "I started taking these about a week ago and have been using a shampoo called Folicure for my hair and I have to say it has improved my hair fall outs." in 119 reviews
  • "5 stars, I'm 26 and been using this since I was about 19 .. it works great.. my hair and skin is so healthy looking and it does help your hair grow " in 88 reviews
  • "I take Biotin because I wanted to try and grow my hair longer, even though I always have fast hair growth and naturally long finger nails....The difference it made as far as the look and healthy texture of my hair is amazing....i also get the Biotin capsules and break them open to put on the ends of my hair after washing my hair." in 67 reviews
  • "This stuff really helps my nails grow fast and strong but in not sure of what its doing for my hair but that's what I bought it for." in 65 reviews
  • "This product has made my hair longer and thicker, my nails grow faster and quicker and my face have a natural glow to it." in 42 reviews
Heather D.
Clarksville, TN
So I've been taking this supplement off and in for over two yrs now and I'm a huge fan. After I had my daughter I noticed my hair starting to thin out and look dull so I turned to this supplement . It worked wonders not only on my hair but my nails also ( that are normally very brittle and thin) . My hair finally looked healthy and full again and my nails were actually growing and felt stronger. I didn't expect such great results without having to spend a lot of many so since these only cost a couple bucks I was thrilled and will continue to use !
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 150Ct
I recently started taking biotin for my hair and nails, mainly for my hair through. I can truely say this stuff works my hair has grown fast since I started taking them. I haven't seen my hair this healthy for a long time. I'm very happy I did. And my nails are strong and long. I'll be taking biotin for as long as I can. Love this stuff! I truely recommend these for your hair and nails.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Compared to other brands this is the only brand i used. I noticed more of a quickness in my finger nail growth than my hair. I take the 10,000 mcg of it, along with my It Works Hair Skin and Nails. Paired together they have drastically improved my hair, skin and nails. But just the biotin itself it amazing. I def recommend this brand.
Maggie Z.
York
Biotin is known for improving hair, nails and skin. I especially noticed a change in my skin, since taking biotin for the past two years or so, I really don't have acne prone skin. I notice my nails grow SO quickly now. The only thing I haven't noticed much change in is my hair. My hair still feels damaged and it doesn't grow quickly, but I know I can't rely on just biotin to change that. Many people can stand by biotin and testify its effectiveness.
Victoria M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an amazing product to use for hair growth and nails. I gave it four stars because I can say that if you stop taking it after a while you’re nails will start to break very easy. But if you keep it as a regular vitamin off the day then you’ll have no problems. I world defiantly recommend this product!!!
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I started taking these to help my hair grow and to help my nails. For my mom it worked but for me it didn't. Not sure if I was taking enough or not or if it's the brand, I am not sure. But I quit taking after a couple months. Wasn't very satisfied with the product. I am not recommending but again it all varies from person to person. So it may or may not work for you.
Carly C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been taking these for a few months now, in the hopes that they would help strengthen and grow my hair. My hair is incredibly thin and breakable, and I have had trouble growing it for the past few years so I thought trying a supplement may be beneficial. These do absolutely nothing for my hair. My hair is still just as thin and the same length as it was before. I would skip these!
Priscilla D.
Review for: 150Ct
This product is so great for my hair my skin and my nails!! After using it for a few months I noticed that my nails were growing so strong so fast! My hair also grew faster and looked stronger and more healthy!
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always had long hair, like past the middle of my back. this summer I got a butchered cut and the lady cut it to the top of my shoulders... needless to say I freaked out. I started taking two of these daily and they have helped my hair tremendously. not only is it a lot stronger and healthier it has grown 1.5 inches since June!!
Lisa M.
Omg goodness, Biotin is the truth.com... Forget about anyone that tells you that supplements won't make your hair grow... Rubbish I tell Ya! Complete rubbish! I still eat horribly and don't exercise, water at times-- But since I've taken the Biotin - within a month my hair has gotten thicker and is growing like I haven't seen in years
Courtney B.
Spokane, WA
Has anyone else noticed this product affecting their skin negatively?
Cheryl H.
Oregon, OH
What dose does everyone recommend? The 5000mg? More? Or less?
Jennifer F.
Brooklyn, NY
How much growth do you see within a month?
Amelia T.
Urbana, IL
I've heard this product can make your body hair grow more in addition to the hair on your head. Is this true?
Chisom U.
Austell , GA
I've had this product in my cabinet for a while but I never used it because I always thought I was too young. I am 14 years old, am I still too young enough to take this pill?