Spring Valley Biotin Supplement

Hair, Skin, & Nails provide a combination of nutrients, including Vitamin C and Biotin, that support the structural foundation of your hair, skin and nails.

How long did it take before you noticed a big difference???
Has anyone actually gotten hair growth from these supplements?
this is really effective ? i hear the people talking about this product and how is helpful for the hair, is really truth?
Start your review of Spring Valley Biotin Supplement!
Product Highlights
I started taking these about a week ago and have been using a shampoo called Folicure for my hair and I have to say it has improved my hair fall outs.in reviews
...works great.. my hair and skin is so healthy looking and it does help your hair grow in reviews
I take Biotin because I wanted to try and grow my hair longer, even though I always have fast hair growth and naturally long finger nails....The difference it made as far as the look and healthy texture of my hair is amazing....i also get the Biotin capsules and break them open to put on the ends of my hair after washing my hair.in reviews
This stuff really helps my nails grow fast and strong but in not sure of what its doing for my hair but that's what I bought it for.in reviews
This product has made my hair longer and thicker, my nails grow faster and quicker and my face have a natural glow to it.in reviews
Tasneem A.
Warren
Let me start off by saying how freaking AWESOME my hair and nails look!!! My hair used to have more oil than the middle east; mad oily, my hair used to fall soooo much and I swear I'm not exaggerating, and I had a receding hairline at age 14!!! I've never used any bad hair products or anything. I had my hormones checked, and those were all better than better. So my doctor told me about biotin and I started taking them. Its gona be almost three years now, and my hair is loooong, shiny and full and thick, and MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH less hairfall and my hairline is back and better than ever! And my scalp oil levels are at a normal rate! And I have amazing long, hard as rock nails even though my main concern was hair problems. I will continue using this and recommend it to all! Start off with 1000 mcg and then slowly move up. Fair warning, hair grows everyyywhere. But I wax and shave, so I have no problems with that :)
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Spring Valley  Biotin Supplement uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I definitely notices a difference in my hair and nails! I had been getting gel on my very healthy nails and it destroyed them. I stopped going to the salon for a couple of months and have been taking Biotin dissolvibles and gummies and my nails look great again. I also had gotten a bad haircut some months back that resulted in having to cut my hair fairly short (for me) to fix so the Biotin made my hair grow much faster! Great product great brand. Go get dome! Spring Valley Biotin Supplement
Jill D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Spring Valley  Biotin Supplement uploaded by Jill D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My hair never seems to grow back after getting it cut. My stylist recommended that I try biotin to help strengthen my hair and help it grow.i have been using this product for 6 months now. Between the vitamins and using less heat on my hair, I have seen a dramatic difference. Spring Valley Biotin Softgels
Georgia S.
Massena, NY
I've found this product is way better for nails than hair. It may make it healthier but not longer as fast as I anticipated. Great product for healthier longer nails! Use for that purpose daily! Also not expensive at all.
Katy S.
This is a great product. It's really helps my hair to grow a bit quicker which was my intention. I do recommend that everyone look into the side effects and make sure it does not interfere with any other medications they may be taking. Overall, this is a great supplement.
Jaelyn B.
Panama City, FL
I like that this is easily found at many stores. I usually just grab mine at Walmart. I do notice growth I my nails but my hair hasn't seen to many positive results. It's not growing at a faster rate nor is it stronger. My hair still falls out like crazy.
Michelle E.
As a person who frequently flat irons her hair it always felt brittle and was always falling out, using this product has helped it to grow strong and healthy
Jessica R.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have suffered from hypothyroidism as well as thyroid cancer resulting in a total thyroidectomy. For those of you that are unaware, those issues can cause thinning hair and hair loss. Being a young woman, it was hard for me to deal with. I have been using biotin supplements, and my hair has become stronger, longer and shinier. I have also noticed that my fingernails are growing and stronger as well. Thumbs up all around!
Faith M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been scientifically proven to speed up hair growth, although not immediately, within a span of maybe three months you will definitely see a change! I do have to suggest strongly that you make sure you drink plenty of water or else I've heard it has made people break out pretty badly.
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
I love taking biotin supplements because it definitely helps with nail and hair growth. My hair was a pixie cut and not its to my shoulders in less than a year by taking biotin and using coconut oil for my hair. Its generally cheap and a wonderful way to grow your nails and hair.

198 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...