Spring Valley  Biotin Supplement

Spring Valley Biotin Supplement

BY SPRING VALLEY #2 in Biotin

Hair, Skin, & Nails provide a combination of nutrients, including Vitamin C and Biotin, that support the structural foundation of your hair, skin and nails. see more...

• How long did it take for you to notice a change in your h...1 Answers
  • How many and how often should you take these to see results2 Answers
  • How many months till I see results??1 Answers
Spring Valley  Biotin Supplement
Spring Valley Biotin Supplement
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I started taking these about a week ago and have been using a shampoo called Folicure for my hair and I have to say it has improved my hair fall outs." in 119 reviews
  • "5 stars, I'm 26 and been using this since I was about 19 .. it works great.. my hair and skin is so healthy looking and it does help your hair grow " in 88 reviews
  • "I take Biotin because I wanted to try and grow my hair longer, even though I always have fast hair growth and naturally long finger nails....The difference it made as far as the look and healthy texture of my hair is amazing....i also get the Biotin capsules and break them open to put on the ends of my hair after washing my hair." in 67 reviews
  • "This stuff really helps my nails grow fast and strong but in not sure of what its doing for my hair but that's what I bought it for." in 65 reviews
  • "This product has made my hair longer and thicker, my nails grow faster and quicker and my face have a natural glow to it." in 42 reviews
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley Biotin Supplement has helped my nails grow and become stronger and less brittle. I had a manicure done and the lady who did my nails suggested I try taking Biotin because my nails are brittle and slow growing. It took a little bit of time to see any results, which I expected. I really noticed a difference in a month as far as the strength of my nails and growth after a few weeks. I was able to find this Biotin at  Rite Aid for a decent price. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Biotene ladies I've been taking it for about 2 months the Hair Skin nail health is amazing I do my hair is growing back my nails grow faster my skin is getting healthier it has the vitamin B on there and it's work it's working I heard one of the ladies in the hair salon she's like Biotene is really good especially for you know your nails that are brittle or your hair that splits this is a good product to use
Shai C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased the last bottle of this from Wal-Mart (at the time) for an affordable price and have been taking one pill daily since February 11th of this year. I have thick, low porosity, medium to high density, curly/coily natural hair, and seeing any growth requires a couple months or so to notice any difference, but I can tell that my hair has grown considerably because I can now put it in a puff.
I had cut my hair on January 1st of this year to start fresh with a healthy slate and bleached it blonde in March, yet I can tell that it is growing faster than normal. I'm sure I would see a significant amount if my eating habits were adjusted. Nevertheless, I have not broken out from taking these supplements. I drink plenty of water in a day, so many factors will affect results.
Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
I take these more for my skin than anything else, but when I take these my hair grows like crazy! It grows about an inch every 2 months. I can't say it does too much for my skin or nails though. My nails have always and still are very brittle. Biotin can be a little on the expensive side for vitamins (depending on the mcg amount), but you can get a great value on Amazon or at Sam's or Costco.
Gladys R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is excellent, it really works. Biotin helps my hair and nails grow strong and healthy. It is easy to swallow it does not  have any funny smell.In just one month of using this you are going to see the difference biotin makes in your hair......very satisfy with the results.
Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Don’t waste your money on the brands celebrity’s endorse. This is way more affordable and does the job. After a month of taking these pills, I could tell my hair was getting longer, and my nails were becoming less brittle. 10/10 recommend giving this a shot if you struggle to have healthy hair and nails.
Jaydah S.
Miami
I try to take this consistently which is hard for me because of my busy schedule. But i really feel as though this product has made my nails stronger but I’m not sure if it’s helped with hair growth. Because i have curly hair it’s harder to see how long my hair actually is so it probably could be helping with growth and i just don’t notice it!
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I began taking this supplement, about five months ago, and my hair has been growing like crazy, and I have also noticed my nails growing faster and stronger as well. It doesn't grow hair faster on my legs, or face or anyhting too! I 've only noticed faster hair growth on my head.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started taking biotin years ago because my nails were always brittle and peeling. Since I started taking it I've noticed an overall improvement of my nails, but also my skin and hair quality have improved. These are very easy to swallow and are actually one of the few supplements that won't make me nauseous if I accidentally take it without food.
Kang L.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After taking these for about 2 months, I noticed how my hair and nails have gotten stronger and longer, faster! I drink one everyday and I couldn't believe that it actually works! They are easy to swallow and don't have any funky taste either. I'm very satisfied with these and would repurchase again.
Courtney B.
Spokane, WA
Has anyone else noticed this product affecting their skin negatively?
Cheryl H.
Oregon, OH
What dose does everyone recommend? The 5000mg? More? Or less?
Amelia T.
Urbana, IL
I've heard this product can make your body hair grow more in addition to the hair on your head. Is this true?
Jennifer F.
BROOKLYN, NY
How much growth do you see within a month?
Chisom U.
Austell , GA
I've had this product in my cabinet for a while but I never used it because I always thought I was too young. I am 14 years old, am I still too young enough to take this pill?