Spring Valley Biotin Supplement

by Spring Valley

#1 in Biotin

Hair, Skin, & Nails provide a combination of nutrients, including Vitamin C and Biotin, that support the structural foundation of your hair, skin and nails.

this is really effective ? i hear the people talking about this product and how is helpful for the hair, is really truth?
How did this product work for everyone? I used it many years ago and didn’t see any results. Not sure if it’s changed since then. Spring Valley Biotin Supplement
Have heard so much about this vitamins. However it is unavailable in my country and I will really love to try it.
Start your review of Spring Valley Biotin Supplement!
Product Highlights
“I started taking these about a week ago and have been using a shampoo called Folicure for my hair and I have to say it has improved my hair fall outs.” in reviews
“...works great.. my hair and skin is so healthy looking and it does help your hair growin reviews
“I take Biotin because I wanted to try and grow my hair longer, even though I always have fast hair growth and naturally long finger nails....The difference it made as far as the look and healthy texture of my hair is amazing....i also get the Biotin capsules and break them open to put on the ends of my hair after washing my hair.” in reviews
“This stuff really helps my nails grow fast and strong but in not sure of what its doing for my hair but that's what I bought it for.” in reviews
“This product has made my hair longer and thicker, my nails grow faster and quicker and my face have a natural glow to it.” in reviews
Owensboro
I really like this product , I feel it has helped with my hair health and nails. Only issue is I think everyone metabolizes vitamins at a different rate. I increased my dosage to double and plan to go to the 5000 mgc dose after I finish the bottle. I wish they had better directives on the bottle about the amount to take for best results. Other than that. I feel it's a good brand . I paid them with skincare vitamins and Gina woman's daily with metabolic boost.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I heard from people that's it's good for your hair and nails to grow so I purchased from Walmart. At first I started taking once a day but then I would forget to take. So because I wasn't consistent i didn't see any changes in hair or nails. I would buy again just to try and see if they do help. This brand is very affordable and easy to find in most stores like Walmart, target. I would recommend.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Biotin isn't for everyone obviously - if you eat a balanced diet your body already has natural biotin, but I was curious to try this, I think I saw a decrease in my hair fallout - but my skin started breaking out. I read that you need to drink A LOT of water if you're taking biotin. I stopped when my skin was breaking out, it scared me - thank goodness it stopped once I stopped taking these.
Roopville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this biotin for years. My hair is now past my lower back. I also get a lot of new growth. My fingernails grow very fast too. I always get complements on my hair, and I always mention this! I’m not sure if it is because of this, but my eyebrows, leg hair, etc. is also growing very fast too. Still, I love it. I recommend.
Rainsville, AL
I have been using biotin for about a year now and I have noticed that my hair has grown a lot and my nails are much stronger. My only issue with this that I cannot carry it on my person during the summer because the pills melt together. Considering that is my only complaint, I have to say I love these pills for hair and nail health.
Twin Falls , ID
I bought this product when my hair was failing down right when my son was about 2 months old. I literally had 2 big bald spots on my head. A week after I started using these supplements I saw a huge improvement in my hair growth. Not only that but my nails were growing stronger. I really liked these vitamins. Would buy them again.
Harrisville, MI
I had a difficult time taking these consistently. I didn't notice my hair growth to be faster, like so many internet blogs state. I did notice that the hair that grew in was stronger and I lost less hair. Im not sure if I would use them again, but if you're able to take them consistently id give them a try!
Kingsport, TN
I take biotin every day for my skin and hair. I would rate this four stars. I'm not sure that the quality comes up to name brand products or I would have given it a higher rate. It is less expensive than more pricy brands, and I buy mine at Walmart. Overall, I'm satisfied with the product.
Bronx, NY
When I take a pill a day my nails grow noticeably quicker and stronger. I recommend these to everyone! There are no negative side effects and if you like them and want to continue them they are priced very reasonably.  They do take a while to work since its better to use low dosage,
Love love love biotin! This brand never fails to disappoint. Prices vary on bottle size but it’s affordable. This product can’t be improved anymore. I often use it every other day or everyday. Defined satisfied with each results it brings in hair, skin, and most of all... healthy nails!

196 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...