BY SPRING VALLEY #12 in Biotin

Spring Valley Biotin Softgels: No gluten No yeast No wheat No milk or milk derivatives No lactose No sugar No preservatives Spring Valley vitamins come in a 120 count jar Take one daily Formulated for hair, skin and nail health see more...

• How long does it take to reek the benefits of this product?2 Answers
  • It depend on how long you use it and how much something i...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference in hair and nai...1 Answers
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These did not work for me at all. I started taking these because my nails are very brittle and often break. However, once I had been on it for a week, I developed a rash all over my body. It was awful, but I suppose I know that I need to watch for where the biotin is sourced from now on.
Elena N.
I've seen the most amazing results when I take this vitamin! Been able to chop all my hair off and have it grow right back Inna matter of months! I definitely recommend people to try this out for about a month before you see any results and make sure you taken it daily! Absolutely love love love! I've been taking it since 2012 and I don't know where my hair and nails would be without it!
Chantal S.
I like how the company Spring Valley makes these soft gel pills. They taste like nothing and are very easy to swallow. Biotin is a dietary supplement used for improvement on hair, skin, and nail health. It is a B vitamin that is essential for healthy energy metabolism and also supports healthy hair, skin, and nails.
The bottle which I purchased at my local grocery store contains 120 soft gels of 10,000 mcg which is 3,333% of your daily value.
Natalie B.
Bellefonte, PA
Highly recommend adding a biotin supplement to your vitamin regime for hair and nail health. I've been taking these for a few years now, conveniently purchased at Walmart. My hair is long and full and my nails grow strong and healthy. I used to have issues with my nails peeling, but biotin has helped a lot.
Melaney M.
Saucier, Ms
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All around greatness, small soft gels, very affordable can find it at Walmart, good value for the price, I get others in the brand as well.. does the job can see the difference with my nails and hair..
Hayley F.
I've been using this for about a year now and it's easy to take and I see results in my nails, skin, and even my hair! It's not expensive at all and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely these are what works! I've been using for two years now. I had an accident last year where I had to cut my hair into the shortest pixie cut ever!! One year later and my hair is past my shoulders! Totally recommend!!
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I've been taking this for years and it helps me a lot with hair growth and stronger nails! The soft gels are easier to swallow versus the regular pill form and these don't cause any breakouts for me.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
WASTE OF TIME! Save ur money & purchase something that actually works. These are terrible. I took these for 3 months & NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. I don't recommend.
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA
How long does it take to reek the benefits of this product?
menna d.
How long does it take to see a difference in hair and nails ?
Judeline C.
Winter Haven, FL
It depend on how long you use it and how much something it can show about between two week and between a month for me it was about two week I saw some progress