Spring Valley Biotin Softgels: No gluten No yeast No wheat No milk or milk derivatives No lactose No sugar No preservatives Spring Valley vitamins come in a 120 count jar Take one daily Formulated for hair, skin and nail health

How long does it take to see a difference in hair and nails ?
It depend on how long you use it and how much something it can show about between two week and between a month for me it was about two week I saw some progress
How long does it take to reek the benefits of this product?
Start your review of Spring Valley Biotin Softgels!
N Chesterfld, VA
I still have this supplement in my cabinet because it made me break out very bad! It did help my hair grow, but it wasn't worth the constant break outs for me.
These are a nice price for the amount you get. I think it's helped my hair growth speed a little bit, but I haven't noticed my hair or nails get stronger.
Chesapeake, VA
I take these daily to help grow my nails and hair. So far it has been working. Much better than spending bukus on companies like itworks!
Bethesda, MD
I’ve been consuming biotin for a long time now. This is a brand that I really like, it’s effective, I feel my hair and nails stronger.
Clayton, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product! I take a few gels a day and my hair and nails grow so much quicker. I prefer the gels over the chews.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
EXCELLENT PRODUCT BEEN USING FOR A LONG TIME IT SPEEDS UP HAIR AND NAIL GROWTH ALSO HELPS WITH THE THICKNESS AND STRENGTH OF BOTH
Jersey City , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take the biotin supplements for my hair, skin and nails. I buy it at Target. They're effective, i see a positive difference.
laudehill
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
Adoro esse Biotin, super ajuda no crescimento do cabelo e combate a queda. Tem um valor ótimo e as cápsulas deles são em gel
Breaux Bridge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Biotin is a vitamin my daughter has to take because she is boitin deficiant.. very good for skin hair and nails health.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started taking them four months ago and my hair has gonna from a pixie cut to hair that goes down after my back.