BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Biotin Softgels: No gluten No yeast No wheat No milk or milk derivatives No lactose No sugar No preservatives Spring Valley vitamins come in a 120 count jar Take one daily Formulated for hair, skin and nail health see more...

• How long does it take to reek the benefits of this product?2 Answers
  • It depend on how long you use it and how much something it can sh...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference in hair and nails ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Arycelle A.
Couple years back i took these and it did wonders for my hair and nails. my skin on my face tended to break out more but i continued take them and finish the bottle. for 8.50 at walmart it was a good deal. i stopped taking them and now am starting over on a lower dosage to see if it helps me not break out. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Megan B.
Moulton, AL
I definitely recommend using biotin in any vitamin regimen. Not only does it strengthen your hair and nails, but it helps your skin and body function as well as its supposed to. The smaller doses don't produce as much effect, but if you're looking for a quick fix for thin hair or brittle nails, the 10,000 mcg is the way to go.
Kate B.
I bought these at Walmart a while ago because I was losing a lot of hair. I always left hair in the shower drain, on my hair brush, on the floor, EVERYWHERE I WENT basically. After about a week or two, I saw the difference in my nails and hair. My nails got stronger and I loss less hair then I did before!
Vickie B.
Madisonville, TN
I went thru chemo treatments a year ago. I started taking these hair, skin and nail vitamins a week agree my last chemo treatment. within 2 weeks of starting these my hair had started growing back. it's so much thicker and healthier than it has ever been. these were even recommended by my oncologist.
Karlie B.
ALBION
Started using Biotin to grow my hair out. Not only has it helped it grow it has also helped me get the fullness back in my hair. I've never had any acne issues cause by this, and I've read that some people do. Only down fall.. my hair get more oily now.
Talia T.
Leander, TX
My faveeeeee!! I always immediately see results on my nails then weeks later my hair! It's not pricey, at least I don't think so. I bought mine at HEB, I'm sure it's available at most grocers. I'm definitely buying again!
Shaun G.
North Miami, FL
Purchased these at Walmart. They are affordable and easy to swallow. I have been taking them for a week so I don't have much to report but will follow up in a month with a before and after picture.
Briana E.
Great for your hair skin and nails ! It makes my hair strong and healthy and I've been taking two everyday for three years , the three years that I've been natural ! Hair grows everywhere tho -_-
Shelby K.
I added biotin in with my daily vitamin, I really believe it has helped. I started doing other things as well for my hair to grow, but I can tell a big difference in my nail growth as well
Carol J.
N Chesterfld, VA
I still have this supplement in my cabinet because it made me break out very bad! It did help my hair grow, but it wasn't worth the constant break outs for me.
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA
How long does it take to reek the benefits of this product?
menna d.
How long does it take to see a difference in hair and nails ?
Judeline C.
Winter Haven, FL
It depend on how long you use it and how much something it can show about between two week and between a month for me it was about two week I saw some progress