BY SPRING VALLEY #36 in Biotin

Spring Valley Biotin 5000mcg, 240ct: No wheat No sodium No yeast No gluten No lactose No sugar No artificial color or preservatives see more...

• Is this comparable to "be beautiful " skin hair and nail ...1 Answers
Megan A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have no complaints about this product. I like that it's the soft gel kind because it's easier for me to swallow. The main difference I have noticed is in my nails being stronger and growing faster. I think my hair is growing faster but it's hard to tell because my hair is SO slow growing. I would recommend this brand if you want to start taking biotin on the daily.
Ӝaitlyn S.
Edwardsville
These pills really help with hair, skin and nails! Before I started taking these my nails would break all the time and my hair was limp and had lots of breakage. After taking the pills for ONE WEEK my nails were sting and my hair looked so healthy!
Lizeth G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I decided to try these supplements because my best friend recommended them. I had pretty short hair at the time. My hair started looking & feeling better. It was also starting to grow faster which is something I wanted more than anything at the time. Now I'm so happy with my hair. I didn't notice a difference in my skin because I've always had good skin. My nails actually started being healthy & strong again.
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND
I take this supplement every night before bed. It has made a huge difference in my skin, hair and nails. They are so much healthier. This product is not too pricey and I will continue to repurchase. I cannot imagine not having this product in my daily routine.
Leigh M.
I have been taking Biotin for years and it never lets me down. Especially when I need my hair and nails to be strong! Super affordable and lasts forever. The gel capsules are easy on the stomach too
Jessica L.
Winfield, KS
Biotin is always a go-to supplement if you want to grow your hair faster! I take two of these per day; once in the morning and once before bed. Just make sure you're drinking plenty of water along with it or your won't see much of a difference!
Amber H.
Wilderville, OR
Biotin is a wonderful vitamin if you want something to help with hair. I just got a pixie cut and it has been working wonders on helping it grow out faster and more healthy.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
I have been taking biotin for four years now. I absolutely love it. It makes your hair super healthy and grow faster than usual.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
Helped my hair and nails grow and also improved my skin. Would recommend to anyone looking for improvements in these areas.
Angelica G.
Oak Park, IL
I started using Biotin last year and I've seen a huge improvement in my nails. I'd definitely buy it again.
Maria I.
Is this comparable to "be beautiful " skin hair and nail product?