BY SPRING VALLEY #2 in Bilberry

Spring Valley Bilberry Softgels: Provides 250mg of a 4:1 extract, which is equivalent to 1000mg per softgel No gluten No yeast No wheat No milk or milk derivatives No lactose No sugar see more...

turbo t.
Aurora , Il
This is something I take daily for eye health. I have a very difficult finding it or finding it in the 20 mg. size. I was happy to find it at Walmart knowing I was getting a good product for a great price. I started taking Bilberry as a general health supplement. After about 3 weeks of taking 2 or 3 capsules a day, I noticed my contact lenses were starting to bother me. I kept rubbing my eyes because my vision seemed blurry. I made an appointment for an eye exam and the optometrist told me that my vision had improved and I would need to decrease the power of my contact lenses significantly
Bev  J W.
Prettyinink
I was recommended to use Bilberry as a natural antibiotic and antibacterial. It was worth the money as my energy levels increased dramatically. The product works well on own but it is often used in blends too. It exceeded my expectations as I knew nothing about this herb and it's potential to clear up infection.