Spring Valley B12 Microlozenges uploaded by ali w.

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley B12 Microlozenges: Natural cherry flavor No gluten No yeast No wheat No milk or milk derivatives No lactose No sugar see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This wasn’t the exact brand of this supplement I was taking but just like it. Let me tell you how great B12 is as a health supplement. I was getting really frequent headaches and feeling sluggish and tired. So didn’t want to constantly pop pain relief pills so I started looking up natural ways. This was the first thing that popped up to cure headaches. I’ve been taking it for about 6 months and it has helped me SO much. I take t everyday and it’s a small pill that dissolves in your mouth. It’s super quick and easy and I love it! I can’t believe how quickly it cured my everyday headache spells! Not to mention it has so many other great health benefits. This is a must buy for an overall healthy supplement!
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a very good supplement for our body and our health. Last month my doctor prescribed me to have vitamin B12 because i was feeling really lack of energy and also sometimes sick. So i tried this for a month and yes, i can say this that my health is lot more better now..i am feeling good and more better. This is really a good product.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking spring valley supplements for years until recently. They had a lawsuit and now some stores are Connor caring there products anymore . They apparently didn't contain the ingredients they were supposed to . I was taking biotin for years from them and now I've switched to a different company
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
I took these for a little while. I noticed they did help boost my energy some. The flavor didn't bother me at all and if something is too bad I won't take it or eat it. I actually need to buy some more soon.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
I use this b12 every day sometimes up to 3 times a day. I notice a big drop difference in my energy levels on days when I do not take it. You can't beat the price either!
Shalisa C.
Hammond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
True thus for awhile and it really did help with my overall health. It's great to give you a natural boost of energy!
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was using this for a little while to help with my metabolism, it helped a bit and kept my energy levels up.
ali w.
Just place one under your tongue and your good to go..the taste is alright..
Alicia S.
I try to remember to take this every morning during breakfast. It's definitely chalky as others have mentioned, but I always drink a lot of water afterwards. The cherry flavor isn't bad. It almost reminds me of Tums or Rolaids. I notice a difference in my engery levels within 30 minutes to an hour. PLEASE make sure you DO NOT take more than what's recommended. Your heart will literally beat out of your chest. So scary honestly! Learned the hard way and had to rest for the remainder of the day to keep my heart rate down. I have chronic fatigue from Fibromyalgia, so literally EVERYTHING is a chore to do. The B12's aren't a cure, but they help me get through the day for the most part. I don't have the energy I'd like, even after taking these. But every little bit helps somewhat.
Elena L.
Great product especially if your vegetarian!
Texture is a little grainy and chalky but you know it's good for your body:)
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is anyone else as obsessed with this supplement as I am? I’ve been using it for 6 months now and it has been great to me. I think it’s a must have in your daily vitamin intake!