Spring Valley Ashwagandha 800mg, 60 ct

SV STRESS RELIEF 800

I’ve used other brands of ashwaghanda before but never this high a dosage, is this more effective?
This product has really helped reduce my anxiety and stress! I take them in the morning and before bedtime! I sleep alot better and dont feel on the edge all the time! I highly recommend this!
What are the top uses for this product Spring Valley Ashwagandha 800mg, 60 ct ?
Start your review of Spring Valley Ashwagandha 800mg, 60 ct!
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
Spring Valley Ashwagandha 800mg, 60 ct uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can’t even explain how much, ashwagandha has helped me! I’ve always struggled with anxiety during highschool, it got a lot worse afterwards especially at work. I decided to do some research on anxiety supplements and ashwagandha popped up I’ve tried a couple different ones like St. John’s Wort, but it never really helped. When I found this one let me tell you my anxiety isn’t as bad as it usually is. I would definitely recommend to anyone who struggles with anxiety, and stress!
Teresa  L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Spring Valley Ashwagandha 800mg, 60 ct uploaded by Teresa  L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had heard really great things about the supplement. I’ve suffered from anxiety and insomnia for the past two years. Within two weeks of taking this Ashwagandha regularly, I started getting the best sleep of my life. I went from 3-4 hours to 6 to 8 hours every night uninterrupted. My anxiety went down 50%, I wasn’t a nervous wreck anymore and I felt more relaxed. I had no side effects and I take it with the rest of my vitamins daily. Highly recommend it.
Marissa M.
Ponchatoula, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can not say enough good things about this product. I have been clinically diagnosed with depression and bipolar disorder for years. Due to personal reasons and bad side effects, I stopped medicine. I have been fine, but with a recent move and stressful job, I've kinda needed help. This stuff works wonders. Stress levels are down, sleeping is way better, irritation level is down and I feel like I am less bloated, not sure if that has anything to do with the pills or the stress but it's all the same. Def recommend to EVERYONE I can.
Ashley G.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Spring Valley Ashwagandha 800mg, 60 ct I absolutely love this product! I take it once a day around noon so that it has time to work before bed. It helps me gain a better night's sleep so I can wake up restful the next day. I enjoy this better over the melatonin because this doesn't make you go to sleep, it simply relaxes you so that you can enjoy restful stress-free sleep. I highly recommend this product!
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Spring Valley's ashwagandha root powder is amazing! I take one capsule every morning and I feel so energized, relaxed and ready to start my day. My overall health has been improving and countinues to improve. I will purchase this again when I run out!
Justina S.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. I stopped taking my prescribed anxiety medication a few months ago and I recently had been feeling more anxious then normal. A friend recommended this and it has been a great alternative. I take one in the morning every day. My anxiety and stress is so much more manageable now. Highly recommend if you suffer from anxiety but don’t want to get medicine prescribed.
Brittany B.
Mosheim, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This adaptogen has been a game changer! I’ve had anxiety since childhood, I am very familiar with the day to day life with this disorder. After a week on Ashwaganda I have an inner calm, control over my outbursts and impulses, and all over feel a happier since of calm to life
Richelle O.
Hamilton, OH
I absolutely love this supplement. It not only helps with stress but it has also tremendously helped with my migraines
Samantha S.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this item because a coworker recommend it and said it helps with her stress. Unfortunately I did not notice a difference when I took it and stopped after one bottle.
Jessie S.
Holly Ridge, NC
I take ashwagandha on a regular basis. I use a different brand but in a pinch last time I bought this brand bc it was available at my local Walmart and it was not bad priced at all. Over all I like this product a lot and it does work very well and very similar to my other brand. I compared ingredients both very similar, and only difference was my brand was stronger. I do think if your going to start taking ashwagandha you should start with a lower dose as I often see my normal brand is too strong for many, but for me it works great. This helps me with stress, anxiety, and balancing my hot flashes. Overall I think this is good product and I would recommend it bc it doesn't have a bunch of additives. I do not like products that have extras in it when I am just seeking ashwagandha.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Robin K.
Fort Collins, CO
il y a 9 mois
Jennifer O. il y a 9 mois
Ashwaganda is one of my favorite superfood powders. It's a powerful adaptogen that's has many benefits and it "adapts" to whatever your body needs the most. Helps with energy, anxiety, Immunity, energy, muscle strength, Brain Booster, anti-in, just to give a few examples. I've been using ashwaganda for over 3 years now. I highly recommend it.