HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsSpring Valley
Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count

Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count

by Spring Valley

Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules: No yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5mg per serving)

do they make you urinate more often
I read the article the description of the product is very interesting when they send a sample I give my positive or negative opinion because the truth is I have not used it and I have no knowledge because I live in Baranquilla Colombia and I do not know if they are here
Does this help with weight loss ?
Start your review of Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count!
Michelle S.
West Millcreek
Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count uploaded by Michelle S.
Purchased at: Target
My day starts with Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count with my breakfast ! Definitely jump starts my work day! It is an affordable supplement with many benefits. Definitely recommend 10/10 !
Ninna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The capsules have really helped me. They are great for your heart health. Benefit your gut and the bacteria. It's helpful for our skin.
Chelsea W.
Lafayette, IN
Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count uploaded by Chelsea W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommend this to all of my friends! I don’t like the strong taste of the vinegar on its own so these pills help with that a ton! I take one every day.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm so glad I thought about these supplements! I've been struggling with my weight since my last son. I've tried several times to take apple cider vinegar and just couldn't do it. I dont know why I didn't think of these sooner. I only gave them 4 stars because they still smell and taste nasty but only for a second. This product does work great to detoxify your body and as a weightloss supplement.
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very tasty. I love eating them every day and even wait until I am having a craving to eat one, so that must show my positive vibes
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these every day and I much rather take a capsule than actually drink apple cider vinegar. They hardly taste and don’t have an after taste to them. The capsules are coded so they are easy to swallow.
Autumn E.
Stuttgart, AR
So far so good! It says to take 2-3 times a day, I take it twice a day and I must say it cleans you out! Almost like it detoxifies. Costs about $6 for 100 tablets so they last awhile! Would recommend to anyone wanting to lose a little weight
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,683 reviews
These capsules have been an absolute godsend for me. I love all of the benefits of drinking Apple Cider Vinegar, but I cannot stomach drinking it. In any amount. So taking these two times a day has been such an easier alternative!
Jamie H.
Post Falls, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I had been originally using these for weight loss, but I ended up getting pregnant after 4 years of trying after the first month taking these! Same thing happened trying for our second. Apparently ACV helps regulate your hormones. I had no idea apple cider vinegar did so many things.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
2,887 reviews
Instead of buying the raw apple cider vinegar and try to hold your nose while.drinking it, this is the best thing i have found to take! Apple cider vin, has so many great benefits to taking it. I take these to help shed some pounds off, and so far i have lost 10 pounds and counting... amazing to.help to loose weight!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...