HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSpring Valley
Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count

Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count

by Spring Valley

Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules: No yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5mg per serving)

Start your review of Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count!
Hana A.
Westminster, CA
Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count uploaded by Hana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently bought this haven’t used much of it but so far it doesn’t give me a stomach ache and has no taste at all, I take it with my other vitamins. It was a good price for the value size so I recommend getting that one
Michelle S.
West Millcreek
Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count uploaded by Michelle S.
Purchased at: Target
My day starts with Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count with my breakfast ! Definitely jump starts my work day! It is an affordable supplement with many benefits. Definitely recommend 10/10 !
Joe M.
Kingsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count uploaded by Joe M.
These pills are great if you are looking to incorporate Apple Cider Vinegar into your routine because of the ease of use. One thing I love about them is how small the capsules are and the fact that you only need to take one for the recommended dosage. I highly recommend pills over taking liquid ACV simply because of the ease of use and taste. These pills have no taste and are easily digested. The only reason I removed a star is that I’m still on the fence as to whether or not ACV helps with weight loss, which is not fault of this specific pill. Overall, they are great and easy to add in to your supplement routine.
Kierra B.
Columbia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count uploaded by Kierra B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I take one-two daily with a meal to help with digestion and curb cravings throughout the day. I have noticed a difference in how I feel after each meal.
Ninna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The capsules have really helped me. They are great for your heart health. Benefit your gut and the bacteria. It's helpful for our skin.
Chelsea W.
Lafayette, IN
Spring Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Dietary Supplement Capsules, 450mg, 100 count uploaded by Chelsea W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommend this to all of my friends! I don’t like the strong taste of the vinegar on its own so these pills help with that a ton! I take one every day.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm so glad I thought about these supplements! I've been struggling with my weight since my last son. I've tried several times to take apple cider vinegar and just couldn't do it. I dont know why I didn't think of these sooner. I only gave them 4 stars because they still smell and taste nasty but only for a second. This product does work great to detoxify your body and as a weightloss supplement.
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very tasty. I love eating them every day and even wait until I am having a craving to eat one, so that must show my positive vibes
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these every day and I much rather take a capsule than actually drink apple cider vinegar. They hardly taste and don’t have an after taste to them. The capsules are coded so they are easy to swallow.
Autumn E.
Stuttgart, AR
So far so good! It says to take 2-3 times a day, I take it twice a day and I must say it cleans you out! Almost like it detoxifies. Costs about $6 for 100 tablets so they last awhile! Would recommend to anyone wanting to lose a little weight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...