Personal CareSleeping AidsSpring Valley
SPRING VALLEY Adult Gummy Melatonin

SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin

Spring Valley Adult Gummy Melatonin: Natural strawberry flavor No gluten, wheat, milk, egg, artificial colors or flavors No added preservatives

What is your favorite melatonin gummie?
are these safe for pregnant women ?
Do you feel groggy the next morning?
Start your review of SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin!
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I never believed in melatonin, until last year. I always thought it was a placebo effect.. but it has changed my sleeping schedule in so many different ways, I wake up feeling refreshed not drowsy. When I first started using melatonin I was getting the natures bounty one, but they stopped selling it after a couple months of me using it and I completely switched over to the spring valley one! They work just as well.
Sheyli V.
SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin uploaded by Sheyli V.
I recommend these gummies for insomnia, they are very good, it works almost immediately after taking it, I thought they would not work but they are very effective. SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin uploaded by Lyndsey R.
We give these gummy melatonin supplements to my hyperactive 6 year old so she can get a good nights sleep. Her pediatrician recommended we try a melatonin supplement as opposed to a sleeping pill, which she could become dependent on. I give her one before bedtime and she gets a full night of restful sleep. Her sleep pattern is regulated and her overall health has improved now that she is getting proper rest. I purchased them at Walmart for around $5.
Madison G.
NY
SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin uploaded by Madison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you need help sleeping these are for you, they have helped me fall asleep so fast and they have really helped in fixing my sleep schedule!
Denise A.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Muy buenas estas gummies me encantan niñas están riquísimas se las recomiendo bastante
Rayssa Z.
murray, UT
SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin uploaded by Rayssa Z.
I loved! I can sleep better now , it’s not expensive just 7. Very affordable! I was looking for this to sleep faster.🙏SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin
Jennifer A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin uploaded by Jennifer A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I decided to try these after I ran out of Pacifica Beauty Dream Sleep Beauty Gummy Beauty Sleep Support* and see if they worked better. I really liked that this product is vegetarian however the Pacifica one is vegan and tastes 1000% better. These gummies have 10 mg of melatonin for sleep support. These gummies also are a different flavor. The Pacifica product is Elderberry flavored and these are blueberry and other “natural” flavors. These gummies are awful tasting and are actually a tad hard for me to force myself to get them down. Compared performance is night and day with these two products. The Pacifica ones relax me and get me ready to sleep after taking 3. These spring valley gummies knock me out cold within a couple hours with only taking the recommended dose of two. I see that other flavors are made and next time I will try a different flavor and hopefully have the same excellent rest. These gummies are also not as large as the Pacifica ones which I never minded since the flavor was enjoyable. If you want a more natural product to help get the rest you need I would definitely recommend this product with the warning about the flavor and to perhaps try one of the other offered flavors that are hopefully much more palatable.
Tara S.
Placerville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin uploaded by Tara S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is absolutely a needed item in my home. My son has severe ADHD & just cant relax. Especially when it's time for bed. I discovered these 5mg melatonin & it's just enough to help him relax & go to sleep. If we dont have them hes up half the night, it's like his body cant switch off & allow him to sleep. Its low dose & non addictive which is a big deal to me. It's great to finally not feel like I'm running a nightclub.... & even better that my lil guy gets his much needed rest. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone who needs help falling asleep. Also at just $8.88 for 120 makes them a great deal. 2 months supply for under $10 & I get peace of mind.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin uploaded by Mirzana S.
I used to really like these sleeping gummies until I started finding little plastic particles inside. They seriously need to check their products. They're good otherwise
Dustin P.
Council Bluffs
SPRING VALLEY® Adult Gummy Melatonin uploaded by Dustin P.
There was a white object inside the gummie. Not comfortable that the quality assurance was achieved on the batch that I received unfortunately but it’s a little concerning that I’m ingesting this and it has some debris inside of it.