Spring Valley Adult Gummy Calcium with Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement Gummies uploaded by Lindsey B.Spring Valley Adult Gummy Calcium with Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement Gummies uploaded by Lindsey B.

BY GENERIC

Spring Valley Adult Gummy Calcium with Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement Gummies: Calcium, phosphorous and vitamin D for bone health 500 mg of calcium per serving Natural fruit flavors No gluten, milk, eggs, or peanuts see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lindsey B.
I would give these 5 stars, but one dose (2 gummies) gives you only 50% of you daily calcium. I don't eat dairy because of digestive issues so I take two doses. I researched this and it is safe to do, but take them far apart. Your body cannot absorb more than the 500mg you get in 2 gummies. So I take mine with breakfast and dinner. I take off another star because for some reason, they feel the need to coat it with refined sugar. One serving has 6 grams of sugar. That's just 1 gram shy of a teaspoon of sugar. As you can see in the picture, sugar is all over the bottle. The second photo is the three flavors; Grape, Orange, and Strawberry.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Honestly I eat these just because they taste good, but I guess the calcium and D3 is a nice benefit haha. They're coated in sugar, which might not be the best quality in a vitamin, but the fruity flavors are really great. The only thing I don't really like is how big they are, I wish the cubes were a little smaller. But still, they're good and pretty good for you!
Robin H.
Athens, AL
I use these gummies and have found that because I enjoy the flavor, texture, and ease of taking I am better at getting my vitamins every day. Although, as some of the other reviews have suggested they only provide 50% of the RDA which is why I only gave them 4 stars. I have also just recently found out that I am significantly vitamin D deficient even after taking this particular calcium with vitamin D containing supplement for about a year now.
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA
Brought these gummies for my self after I had surgery the dr wanted me to load up on calcium it took me lil while to like them but they aren't bad
Courtney B.
Pembroke, NC
I'm obsessed with gummy vitamins and these are no exception! They taste so good I love the sour gummy aspect
Leticia C.
Las Vegas, NV
I hate taking pills so these gummy vitamins are perfect. Love the taste and the ease of taking my vitamins.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
As someone that doesn't take in much calcium these are perfect for me! I love that it's not a pill
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
I've been taking these since January after I gave birth. They are tasty, cute and effective.