Spring Valley Adult Gummy B-Complex Vitamin Supplement Gummies

Spring Valley Adult Gummy B-Complex Vitamin Supplement Gummies: Metabolism support With Vitamin D3 Natural wild strawberry flavor No gluten, wheat, milk, eggs, soy, or peanuts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spring Valley Adult Gummy B-Complex Vitamin Supplement Gummies!
How would you rate this product?
8 months agoYakima , WA
I started taking these because I’d read that it helps with anxiety and depression. I’m not on any prescription meds for it. I’m all about natural remedies. These have really helped me. I’ve seen a big difference in my energy levels also. I was feeling so sluggish before and now I’m feeling more energetic.
2 years agoTucson, AZ
I would highly recommend these to anyone who’s working out a lot or trying to lose weight, or even struggles with their metabolism. These gummies are great! They taste great and you only need one per day. This brand also is on the cheaper side but I still see the same value as others!
6 months agoColumbiana, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These Vitamin B Complex supplements are perfect for maintaining a healthy level of B vitamins in the body. I take one of these per day and it has helped me feel more energized and in overall better health. These are in gummy form and they taste like strawberries. I love that they are made with all natural ingredients and flavors. They have no artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors, and they are also gluten free. They are very convenient because you can get all of your B vitamins in one supplement. I definitely recommend these!
9 months agoEugene, OR
Spring Valley Adult Gummy B-Complex Vitamin Supplement Gummies uploaded by Sarah F.
Love these gummy vitamins!! I remember and enjoy eating them everyday! They taste good and not grainy at all which rocks!!! I eat one whenever I need a little boost it if I’m ever feeling depressed 🙌🏼
2 years agoCharlston , SC
Spring Valley Adult Gummy B-Complex Vitamin Supplement Gummies uploaded by Nka K.
I bought the Spring valley adult gummy B complex because I've tried the regular vitamin and it has a bad smell. To the point that I couldn't take it. The gummy' taste great 👍🏻. And don't have a Bad odor. Spring Valley Adult Gummy B-Complex Vitamin Supplement Gummies

RELATED LISTS