Spring Valley 5-HTP L-5-Hydroxytryptophan Capsules uploaded by Kimberly S.Spring Valley 5-HTP L-5-Hydroxytryptophan Capsules uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley 5-HTP L-5-Hydroxytryptophan Capsules, 200mg, 30 count: No gluten No yeast No wheat No milk or milk derivatives No lactose No sugar No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly S.
For anyone who suffers from Anxiety,Depression or you just want to sleep better. I highly recommend these. All natural with NO Gluten,Yeast,Milk,soy,Lactose,Sugar or preservitives. They have already helped me tremendously and I can tell a difference if I don't take them for a couple days. They can be found at Wal-Mart for 8.88! Great for people who don't have insurance! #5-HTP ‪#‎depression‬‪#‎anxiety‬ ‪#‎Insomnia‬ ‪#‎Themoreyouknow‬

Danielle B.
Prospect Hts, IL
5-HTP is an amazing supplement to help with anxiety and depression. I suffer from depression and hate taking medication for it, but this is a supplement that helps to naturally fight that depression and anxiety that I experience. Great product! I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking to boost their mental health!
Megan M.
Palm Coast, FL
This is great for anxiety and depression. I myself have both and taking all different medications is annoying and can be costly. This helps naturally fight off depression and anxiety!
Yasmin s.
I have seen several reviews of this supplement and wanted to try it because I'm very anxious. I recommend this or is there another better?
Praphat K.
Lloydminster , Alberta
Enhance Your Mood, Your Sleep, and a Lot More

5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) is a naturally occurring substance derived from the seed pods of Griffonia simplicifolia, a West African medicinal plant. In humans, 5-HTP is the immediate nutrient precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin (5-HT). This means that 5-HTP converts directly into serotonin in the brain Serotonin has many profoundly important functions, including a role in sleep, appetite, memory, learning, temperature regulation, mood, sexual behavior, cardiovascular function, muscle contraction, and endocrine regulation.

Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
What does this do for you?
Marci P.
Does it make you drowsy throughout the day?