BY SPRING VALLEY

Sleep Support. Strawberry flavor, artificial. Dietary supplement. Melatonin helps regulate sleep and wake cycles and may support more restful sleep. see more...

• Does anyone else get weird dreams when they take this? 1 Answers
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Tionesta, PA
I have used the spring valley biotin, and i love it. I am trying to grow my hair out, and it really has been working. They smell terrible, but work amazingly!!
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Rio Vista, CA
This is a great product. It has helped me to fall asleep on super restless nights. It helped me sleep through my most anxious days.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Burlington, IA
Taste great but do take a little while to disolve. Helps me be able to go to sleep and sleep through the night.
luna b.
luna b.
San Diego, Ca
Spring Valley melatonin 5mgs. On nights where it's a little difficult to get to bed and I have work early, this is the perfect hack! I love this because it's not a medicine but a dietary supplement rather. Works like a charm!
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Spring Valley melatonin 5mg are a tasty natural sleep support aid. They melt rapidly and they work quite well at helping me get to sleep faster and sleep better. I recommend these.
Bradyn A.
Bradyn A.
These taste great, although they don't really dissolve, you kind of have to chew them. But they really help me go to sleep, albeit with a few really strange dreams.
Shara S.
Shara S.
Shawnee, KS
I am assuming that these work great my mom and a couple of family members take these
Libby S.
Libby S.
Does anyone else get weird dreams when they take this?