BY SPRING TREE #15 in Syrups

Spring Tree® Pure Maple Syrup.
Quality Assurance International.
Certified organic.
Grade A.
Dark amber. see more...

• how is the taste not too heavy??2 Answers
  • Anybody know where they sell this at ?1 Answers
  • I have never had Maple. How does it taste? Is it super sweet?4 Answers
Lynda T.
This is a really delicious syrup to add to your favorite pancake recipe. I always used to use the "syrup" that is really just sugar mixed with flavorings. This real, pure syrup is really tasty! It is a bit different to get used to at first if you usually have the typical cheaper syrup. It is also not thick like the fake stuff. Once you get over that it doesn't taste the same, it's amazing!
Kristi R.
Canton, OH
It's pretty good. It's definitely different from the main brands up syrup that are filled with TONS of sugar or high fructose corn syrup.

I've been using this on my pancakes because I started a diet where I can't eat anything with added sugars in it for a whole year.

THIS SYRUP IS GOOD. It's a little watery but that's just cause it doesn't have all that sugar.
still, really good taste. worth the money!!
Andrea N.
PURE!!! seems like nowadays so many "natural " food items are filled with junk. This brand of maple syrup is pure and has no additives like some other brands include. It's the right amount of sweet for pouring over breakfast or using it in place of sweeteners
Lindsey W.
I usually am not a fan of any kind of syrup. never have like it, too sweet and would rather have something else on my pancakes, but I tried this pure maple syrup and I can actually stand it! it gave a nice flavor and wasn't too sweet. it made me change my mind and decide all syrup isn't so terrible.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
This is my fiancé's favorite syrup!! When I asked him how many stars he would give it, he yelled with excitement: "five!! I love it! It's my favorite!" So, there you have it.... we'll obviously buy again lol.
Alana H.
Concord, MA
I used to use the fake syrup. Now I can't even watch my husband eat it! This stuff, the grade A real maple syrup is what you need to make the perfect french toast! I loooooove this maple syrup!
Kara R.
This is the only brand maple syrup we buy in our household. It is so good and doesn't taste "fake". If we're not using reagular syrup we are using this maple syrup.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
This syrup is so good. I feel it's better than all the others. I only had it once and we got lucky. You can find it at any grocery store and it exceeded my expectations. I just wish it didn't cost so much.
Amy M.
Love this syrup! We have it in more than one grade. We use it for pancakes and even a sweeter agent in baked goods! Natural sweeteners are the best. This syrup is tasty!!
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
I have to say this Maple syrup is DELICIOUS! This is pure 100% maple syrup. No unhealthy chemicals, dyes, GMO'S or colors here. And that makes it taste even better.
Dixie M.
I have never had Maple. How does it taste? Is it super sweet?
celia r.
Stockton, CA
how is the taste not too heavy??
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Anybody know where they sell this at ?