BY SPRING TREE #13 in Syrups

Spring Tree® Pure Maple Syrup.
Quality Assurance International.

• Anybody know where they sell this at ?1 Answers
  • I have never had Maple. How does it taste? Is it super sweet?4 Answers
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
This is my fiancé's favorite syrup!! When I asked him how many stars he would give it, he yelled with excitement: "five!! I love it! It's my favorite!" So, there you have it.... we'll obviously buy again lol.
Kara R.
This is the only brand maple syrup we buy in our household. It is so good and doesn't taste "fake". If we're not using reagular syrup we are using this maple syrup.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
This syrup is so good. I feel it's better than all the others. I only had it once and we got lucky. You can find it at any grocery store and it exceeded my expectations. I just wish it didn't cost so much.
Karissa S.
Maple syrup is better the that artificial crap and is good paired in many dishes. Good value but is pricey compared with the artificial syrups
Lauren C.
Three Rivers, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very different for other syrups. A little less sweet. It's good heated up. I've only tried once but I would buy it again.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
I love this syrup , so good, when I first tried it I was skeptical but after trying it I had fell in love with it
Tori S.
We love this syrup! It tastes so good with the perfect blend of maple flavor and sweetness
Lynda T.
This is a really delicious syrup to add to your favorite pancake recipe. I always used to use the "syrup" that is really just sugar mixed with flavorings. This real, pure syrup is really tasty! It is a bit different to get used to at first if you usually have the typical cheaper syrup. It is also not thick like the fake stuff. Once you get over that it doesn't taste the same, it's amazing!
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
I bought this and enjoyed it. I often use it as a sweetener in my greek yogurt.
Alana H.
Concord, MA
I used to use the fake syrup. Now I can't even watch my husband eat it! This stuff, the grade A real maple syrup is what you need to make the perfect french toast! I loooooove this maple syrup!
Dixie M.
Foodie Expert
I have never had Maple. How does it taste? Is it super sweet?
celia r.
stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
how is the taste not too heavy??
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Foodie Expert
Anybody know where they sell this at ?