Spring Tree Pure Maple Syrup

by Spring Tree

Spring Tree® Pure Maple Syrup.
Quality Assurance International.
Certified organic.
Grade A.
Dark amber.

how is the taste not too heavy??
Anybody know where they sell this at ?
I have never had Maple. How does it taste? Is it super sweet?
Start your review of Spring Tree Pure Maple Syrup!
Lynda T.
This is a really delicious syrup to add to your favorite pancake recipe. I always used to use the "syrup" that is really just sugar mixed with flavorings. This real, pure syrup is really tasty! It is a bit different to get used to at first if you usually have the typical cheaper syrup. It is also not thick like the fake stuff. Once you get over that it doesn't taste the same, it's amazing!
Dana M.
I've lived a long time without having real maple syrup, it's kind of disappointing. But this wasn't a good first attempt. The syrup was EXTREMELY bitter, only sweet for a second before nuking me with a horrible aftertaste. It's incredibly runny like water too. I'm....really sad about this.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
This is my fiancé's favorite syrup!! When I asked him how many stars he would give it, he yelled with excitement: "five!! I love it! It's my favorite!" So, there you have it.... we'll obviously buy again lol.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Very different for other syrups. A little less sweet. It's good heated up. I've only tried once but I would buy it again.
Kara B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the only brand maple syrup we buy in our household. It is so good and doesn't taste "fake". If we're not using reagular syrup we are using this maple syrup.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
This syrup is so good. I feel it's better than all the others. I only had it once and we got lucky. You can find it at any grocery store and it exceeded my expectations. I just wish it didn't cost so much.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this syrup , so good, when I first tried it I was skeptical but after trying it I had fell in love with it
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
Maple syrup is better the that artificial crap and is good paired in many dishes. Good value but is pricey compared with the artificial syrups
Andrea N.
Fishers, IN
PURE!!! seems like nowadays so many "natural " food items are filled with junk. This brand of maple syrup is pure and has no additives like some other brands include. It's the right amount of sweet for pouring over breakfast or using it in place of sweeteners
Kristi R.
Canton, OH
It's pretty good. It's definitely different from the main brands up syrup that are filled with TONS of sugar or high fructose corn syrup. I've been using this on my pancakes because I started a diet where I can't eat anything with added sugars in it for a whole year. THIS SYRUP IS GOOD. It's a little watery but that's just cause it doesn't have all that sugar. still, really good taste. worth the money!!