BY SPRING TREE #13 in Syrups

Spring Tree® Pure Maple Syrup.
Quality Assurance International.

• I have never had Maple. How does it taste? Is it super sweet?4 Answers
Kara R.
Kara R.
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand maple syrup we buy in our household. It is so good and doesn't taste "fake". If we're not using reagular syrup we are using this maple syrup.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Foodie Expert
I love this syrup , so good, when I first tried it I was skeptical but after trying it I had fell in love with it
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
I usually am not a fan of any kind of syrup. never have like it, too sweet and would rather have something else on my pancakes, but I tried this pure maple syrup and I can actually stand it! it gave a nice flavor and wasn't too sweet. it made me change my mind and decide all syrup isn't so terrible.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Foodie Expert
PURE!!! seems like nowadays so many "natural " food items are filled with junk. This brand of maple syrup is pure and has no additives like some other brands include. It's the right amount of sweet for pouring over breakfast or using it in place of sweeteners
Tia R.
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
Foodie Expert
I have to say this Maple syrup is DELICIOUS! This is pure 100% maple syrup. No unhealthy chemicals, dyes, GMO'S or colors here. And that makes it taste even better.
Shana L.
Shana L.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite go to maple syrup. It taste wonderful and it's not terrible expensive. Great on pancakes and waffles! I also put in my apple pie! Yum!
Taighlor A.
Taighlor A.
I love this you don't need very much at all I put on my pancakes and waffles and it tastes great
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Clermont, FL
The best maple syrup I have ever tasted and I am a huge fan of maple syrup. This is my favorite
Damaryis B.
Damaryis B.
Woodhaven, NY
This is the only maple syrup that I use when eating pancakes. My whole family loves this syrup.
Lerena W.
Lerena W.
Iowa City, IA
The best of the best, this is so sweet and so divine taisting it leaves your mouth wanting more
Dixie M.
Dixie M.
Foodie Expert
I have never had Maple. How does it taste? Is it super sweet?
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
how is the taste not too heavy??
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Foodie Expert
Anybody know where they sell this at ?