BY SPRING TREE

SPRING MAPLE SYRUP 12x 32 OZ ORGANIC GRADE B MAPLE SYRUPPLASTIC, Grade B is less refined than the grade A's, thus it holds more of it's nutrients and also has a stronger taste, Most people say it's for cooking, but if you like a strong maple taste, this is the one, : KOSHER, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA11304 see more...

Ashleigh M.
Liberty, MO
I've never bought this brand before but my dad has and I tried it on pancakes one time and it tasted a little bitter. I didn't enjoy it that much because when I have syrup I would like it to be sweeter but my dad seems to enjoy it and I'm sure other people do too
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Spring tree maple syrup is so yummy. I put it on pancakes frenchtoast and sometimes my scrambled eggs. It has a great maple flavor and has the right syrupy thickness. If you haven't tried it already you should.
Krystle T.
Franklin, TN
I love this pure maple syrup on my pancakes or waffles. It is so smooth and not overly-sweet. I also love adding it to my coffee to give it a sweet maple flavor.
Chanda N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This stuff is AMAZING. Once you taste it, you will never go back to the fake syrup (aka corn syrup!) Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to the real thing. yummmmmm!
Brittney S.
This maple syrup is among the best there is! I love its perfect maple taste. My daughter likes to smother all her breakfast foods with it! KID APPROVED!
Heather A.
Bear, DE
Love this syrup! It is so flavorful and we prefer to buy this over other brands when we can. Everyone loves it here. Use it on many different things
Allie C.
The "real" stuff is so much better than the other branded. Full maple taste awakens any breakfast food! A staple in my house.
Tara M.
Shillington , PA
This is a good syrup. I love the container. Has a nice maple flavor. No weird after taste. Good price.
Yael R.
I love this maple syrup. It's usually the one I pick up when we are out. Great rich maple flavor.
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So delicious and such a natural flavor. I highly suggest giving this a try if you can!
Yael R.
What can I bake with this?
Catherine  C.
I use it to sweeten oatmeal raisin cookies! Adds a bit of depth to a standard cookie