Spring Tree 100% Pure Grade A Dark Amber  Maple Syrup 8.5 Oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Madeline C.
Spring Tree 100% Pure Grade A Dark Amber  Maple Syrup 8.5 Oz Glass Bottle

Spring Tree 100% Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup 8.5 Oz Glass Bottle

BY SPRING TREE #38 in Syrups

All natural, 100% pure. Kosher. see more...

• Is this incredibly sweet or more of a light sweetness?4 Answers
Spring Tree 100% Pure Grade A Dark Amber  Maple Syrup 8.5 Oz Glass Bottle
Spring Tree 100% Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup 8.5 Oz Glass Bottle
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I use this 100% real maple syrup in my a lot of my healthy baked goods. It is grade A dark amber maple syrup 🍁, which shows high quality syrup and taste. It brings a good amount of 12.5 fl oz (370) ml. I use it in most of my breakfast goods such as my Eggo Belgium waffle and pancake.
Jess R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This maple syrup has a really great flavor. I prefer it to most other ones we've tried. It's essential for vegan recipes. We usually don't have any trouble finding this brand at our local grocery store either.
Anthony F.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Once you taste this REAL Maple Syrup, you will never go back to the mass produced FAKE syrup. This is the best Maple Syrup I have tasted. I put this on my French Toast in the morning and my ice cream in the evening!
Elise M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This maple syrup is really good. It doesn't taste just like sugar good, it's actually maple-y.
Kristen G.
Concord, NC
I use this pure maple syrup for any recipe that calls for it. It is wonderful, and more recently I used it for my thanksgiving turkey, and it turned out great.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
It's Pure maple syrup... that should be enough. Lol its sweet and natural and delicious.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Have never tried this maple syrup before, but it sounds and looks good, but i like maple syrup on my pancakes my favorite kind of syrup
Maddison K.
Commerce, GA
This is my favorite maple syrup! I used to use Aunt Jemima, but I haven't looked back since trying this yummy stuff. Not only is it delicious, but it's all natural. You can really taste the difference- even in baked products!
Erika M.
My family always buys this maple syrup from Hannifords because it's a decent price for PURE maple syrup. No fake stuff here!
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I used to but this syrup all the time because it's all natural. A bit more expensive but worth it to avoid the chemicals in regular syrup.
Ariel R.
Is this incredibly sweet or more of a light sweetness?