Spring Tree 100% Pure Grade A Dark Amber  Maple Syrup 8.5 Oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Madeline C.
Spring Tree 100% Pure Grade A Dark Amber  Maple Syrup 8.5 Oz Glass Bottle
2 colors available

Spring Tree 100% Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup 8.5 Oz Glass Bottle

BY SPRING TREE #38 in Syrups

All natural, 100% pure. Kosher. see more...

• Is this incredibly sweet or more of a light sweetness?4 Answers
Spring Tree 100% Pure Grade A Dark Amber  Maple Syrup 8.5 Oz Glass Bottle
Spring Tree 100% Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup 8.5 Oz Glass Bottle
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I use this 100% real maple syrup in my a lot of my healthy baked goods. It is grade A dark amber maple syrup 🍁, which shows high quality syrup and taste. It brings a good amount of 12.5 fl oz (370) ml. I use it in most of my breakfast goods such as my Eggo Belgium waffle and pancake.
Jess R.
Jess R.
This maple syrup has a really great flavor. I prefer it to most other ones we've tried. It's essential for vegan recipes. We usually don't have any trouble finding this brand at our local grocery store either.
Elise M.
Elise M.
This maple syrup is really good. It doesn't taste just like sugar good, it's actually maple-y.
Erika A.
Erika A.
100% pure maple syrup is the only way I will eat syrup now because of this. The sweetness of this syrup compared to any artificial brand is completely different. Warm this one up before serving and bon appetite!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Don't buy weird synthetic syrup. If you're going to eat something bad for you like pancakes or whatever, don't make it worse by dumping chemicals on the top of it too. Eat delicious, natural syrup.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this syrup. I use it for regular breakfast foods and also for baking recipes and as well as dinner recipes. makes a great pork tenderloin with mustard.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
This is the best syrup to use when I am making my Maple apple cakes. It adds just the right amount of sweetness to the homemade icing for this cake.
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
You can't ever go wrong with pure maple syrup. It's a little on the expensive side, but well worth it to make the best pancakes ever, even better
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Not sure how it had such high stars. It's not that good and bc it's expensive it just make it taste that much worse. Like wow I wasted my money.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert
We typically buy syrup locally but we've found in a pinch this offers nearly the same amount of sticky sweet goodness! A very decent quality.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Is this incredibly sweet or more of a light sweetness?