Spring Mixups Assorted Candy 30oz Bag

by Nestlé

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spring Mixups Assorted Candy 30oz Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All of my favorite candies rolled into one party pack. Great for when you're smoking ganja but don't want to buy one of everything in the store.
Cohoes, NY
I love Easter and I love this mix of candy I am a fan of Willy Wonka and I always have a sweet tooth besides this whoopers are my go-to.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Very good. It's a classic candy. Very chewy and sweet. A favorite among children. However it is very sticky and hard to clean after.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy! It is by far my favorite out of all the candy I've had. My kids love it so much I have to hide it in the house!
Fairmont, WV
Laggy taffy is great the kids and adults love be it! Always can be found at Walmart. Fill your treat bags for any occasion.
Rothbury, MI
Love using these for Easter baskets. It's a nice assortment and very colorful. Good price for such an amount too
Westland, MI
Laffy taffy and sweettarts are the best 2 candies. Chewy candy is the kind I like and this is defiantly my go to
N Bellmore, NY
I love these bags with the jumbled up candies inside it its just so fun like you never know what your gonna get
This is such a great combination of candies! Love all these sour candies! Just wish they would add shock tarts
All of my favorite candys in one bag which is just perfect ! And saving some money for buying them in a bunch

Looking for your answer?