BY NESTLÉ

Diamond B.
Kalamazoo , MI
These are really good to me, especially at a snack size that they are in with such a boost of flavor. I eat this alot, but not too much you know, don't want too much sugar in me to get me in a sugar rush and a later on crash.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
What's great Easter egg fillers. Kids love them yes very affordable Great price good value A lot of bang for your buck under five dollars Walmart superstore how much more can I say about it yes I will re-purchase it again
Samantha A.
Great assortment of candies! It has all the really tasty candy in this bag great for parties and stocking and Easter egg stuffers!! This is very cheap and you get a large amount I really recommend this!
Brandee A.
Whittier, CA
Love this mix ! Especially when I am not craving chocolate. I tend to buy this bag around Easter time to fill up baskets. The only candy in this mix that I am not too much of a fan of is laffy taffy.
Melissa B.
LOVE TO BUY THIS FOR KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTIES. KIDS ALSO TAKE IT FOR SCHOOL PARTIES. I WILL BE PURCHASING MORE IN THE FUTURE. I DO RECOMMEND FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES. GREAT PRICE AND VALUE.
Brittany C.
Lafayette,Louisiana
Love these you can always choose what you want and never stuck on just one!! Love the flavored and its a snack you can throw in your bag and on the go!
Maddie M.
Love this mix!!!! These mixes have the best candies that you can't find anywhere else! Kind of expensive, but you get a lot for your money.
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
Candy is my weakness. No complaints for nerds or sweet tarts, love them both. Love laffy taffy too, but not the coconut flavor.
Jared Celeste C.
Annandale, VA
Great purchase, great price, great candy combination. I don't like chocolate so I'm always looking for candy like this one.!
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
The best i cant stop buying this to stop my sweet tooth its so yummy full of sweet tasty goodness ready for a bite