BY NESTLÉ

Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
Im not even sure whats in this mix. But i do know that I love candy. and Nestle is a reputable brand. I would definitely buy again and give out for easter. Who doesn't love easter and easter candy? Jews thats who. Buy this for them so they can have a happy Easter.
Alyssa A.
Great mix for your fruity flavors! So cool they put all of them in a bag together, but Laffy Taffy is still the one I'm most excited to pull out. If you like these candies you'll love this bag.
Diamond B.
Kalamazoo , MI
These are really good to me, especially at a snack size that they are in with such a boost of flavor. I eat this alot, but not too much you know, don't want too much sugar in me to get me in a sugar rush and a later on crash.
Isabel W.
Fulton, IL
What a great product!! I brought this candy bag to a big event and its extensive variety of candy pieces gave everyone an option to choose from. At a very affordable cost I would definitely say I got my moneys worth. I will recommend this product to others especially for larger gatherings!!
Samantha A.
Great assortment of candies! It has all the really tasty candy in this bag great for parties and stocking and Easter egg stuffers!! This is very cheap and you get a large amount I really recommend this!
Brandee A.
Whittier, CA
Love this mix ! Especially when I am not craving chocolate. I tend to buy this bag around Easter time to fill up baskets. The only candy in this mix that I am not too much of a fan of is laffy taffy.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We all love candy in my house, especially Wonka brand candies! I usually buy bags like this to keep in candy bowls, or to fill special occasion treat bags for classrooms. Perfect mix in one bag instead of having to buy multiple bags.
Shemeka I.
Brooklyn, NY
This was favorite candy as a kid. Not so much now cuz it gets stuck in my teeth too much but it's great for children's events. Also, I'm loving the flavors and colors for spring. Awesome!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
What's great Easter egg fillers. Kids love them yes very affordable Great price good value A lot of bang for your buck under five dollars Walmart superstore how much more can I say about it yes I will re-purchase it again
Amber A.
Henderson, TN
I log to keep these around for when me or the kids get a sweet tooth. Its very handy and easy to store. The kids love it and can never get enough. I also love this candy. It hits all the right spots when I need it too.