BY SPRI

Using the power of resistance, this versatile fitness band will help you strengthen and tone your upper body, sculpting muscles and targeting your core with every use. Designed for users with moderate to fit fitness levels, the bands are finished in red and feature foam grips for added comfort. Red Ultra Toner fitness band is designed for users with moderate to fit skills. Single arm and double arm exercises for total upper body conditioning Offers resistance levels to give you the results you're looking for Moderately Fit/Fit see more...

Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
This is a versatile band set up. I have never purchased the O-rings from SPRI, because I simply gold this over itself to get the same effect. Great quality. It might seem a bit pricey if you’re looking at ordering all band resistance colors so I suggest getting green and red to start!
Amy B.
I love this product and use it in all my daily workouts. It really helps keep me tone and in shape. I love that I can take it anywhere and it's so easy to use. It's very affordable and you can even use it in your bedroom if you wanted. I would recommend.