Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness EquipmentSpri
Professional Plus Xercise Ball Total Body Workout 75cm

Spri Professional Plus Xercise Ball Total Body Workout 75cm

by Spri

These safe, heavy-duty, slow-deflate quality SPRI Xercise Ball is durable enough to withstand diverse training applications in any club environment. Professional Plus (slow-deflate up to 350 lbs.) Xercise Balls were designed for heavy use in all workout environments.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spri Professional Plus Xercise Ball Total Body Workout 75cm!
How would you rate this product?
Caroline C.
Huge fan of this workout ball because it also doubles as a chair that doesn't hurt my back when I'm working from home. I use this pretty regularly!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This workout ball is super awesome! It’s easy to blow up and deflate so easily stored and very inexpensive!
Aube V.
I bought this in quarantaine and I am so happy about that. I love to workout and you can do so many exercises with this ball. I use it almost every workout and it is really easy to use. I recommend this a lot!
Michelle S.
Kingston, ON
This ball is super easy to inflate and deflate. It’s so comfortable when I’m using it for stretching and helps my back out nicely. It also doubles as a comfortable chair because it obviously isn’t a hard piece of wood haha

Looking for your answer?