Sprayway Glass Cleaner

Ammonia free Spray and wipe clean Leaves no film Windows, mirrors, windshields Contains no ozone depleting chemicals! Guarantee: Another SPRAYWAY product full guaranteed or money refunded if not 100% satisfied. 24 hour medical emergency: Ext. 009

Is this product better that the windex brand?
How is the smell?
Is this glass cleaner safe for mirrors?
Start your review of Sprayway Glass Cleaner!
Shakeina  W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Sprayway Glass Cleaner uploaded by Shakeina  W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Where have this glass cleaner been all my life???? This is hands down THE best glass and window cleaner I have ever used. I will never purchase anything else to clean my mirrors and windows besides spray way. I was super shocked at the effortless results I received after using this product on a bathroom mirror. I'm telling you all to pick up a can of this it will change your life when it comes to cleaning those mirrors and windows. I've never been so excited about a cleaning product in my life. Stock up guys!!
Shaylee B.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sprayway Glass Cleaner uploaded by Shaylee B.
Ok, I hate cleaning! Well, I like it when it's done. But this glass cleaner smells clean. It works amazingly and makes the job a little more fun. #momoffive #whatthehellisthat #isthatwhatithinkitis #howdidthishappen
Stephanie  G.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Sprayway Glass Cleaner uploaded by Stephanie  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
We recently had a seamless shower door installed in our master bath. We always "squegee" the shower after we take our showers. However I wanted know what what to use when we did want to clean the glass. We asked the contractor what we should and he recommended Sprayway. He told us to never use the store brands with amonia in them. I purchased Sprayway thinking it would just be another glass cleaner but I was so wrong. I can't believe how the glass windows, shower doors, etc sparkle. What was also amazing was the glass came clean with just one use. I didn't have to keep reapplying to get rid of streaks.There wasn't any streaking at all. We cleaned our windows and patio doors a few weeks ago and they still sparkle.
Heather&Nyal H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Sprayway Glass Cleaner uploaded by Heather&Nyal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product it’s a glass cleaner but I use it on everything that can shine like glass like my granite countertops after I clean with bleach cleaning products it leaves a white film on counters so I use this to shine it up works amazing
Sherling M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Sprayway Glass Cleaner uploaded by Sherling M.
Sprayway Glass Cleaner uploaded by Sherling M.
Si de limpieza se trata para vidrio, este producto lo super recomiendo. Deja el vidrio aparte de limpio con brillo y sin rastro alguno de producto, si textura es espumosa y tiene un aroma muy agradable. Y su forma de aplicar es muy practica. If cleaning is for glass, I highly recommend this product. It leaves the glass apart from being clean with shine and without any trace of product, if it has a foamy texture and has a very pleasant aroma. And its way of applying is very practical. Sprayway Glass Cleaner
Emiliya  M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Sprayway Glass Cleaner uploaded by Emiliya  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sprayway Glass Cleaner The best glass cleaner ever.Excellent for use on windows,mirrors windshields and other glass surfaces.For the best results I polish with a lint-free ,cotton cloth.Since I tried it the first time I started to buy it always.Very recommend.
Emily  G.
Farmington, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sprayway Glass Cleaner uploaded by Emily  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lately I have been on a cleaning kick nothing makes me happier than having clean streak windows to let all the beautiful sun in. Also I think it's very fun that it phones and then it has a very pleasant smell so clean windows and a room freshener all in one thoroughly enjoying using this product.
Fatima M.
Sprayway Glass Cleaner uploaded by Fatima M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing. I love how takes away any stain on the glass Perfect for all those people that love to see your houses clean I usually have used this product on my windows and mirrors the first time I was so shocked by the difference of any other product that I been used Sprayway Glass Cleaner
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like this glass cleaner very much. I really like the fact that it is a foaming formula, rather than a liquid that drips and runs everywhere. It's less messy, more efficient and does a great job cleaning the glass throughout your home. Definitely give this product a try!
Christina  P.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Sprayway Glass Cleaner uploaded by Christina  P.
This is one of the best glass cleaners I have ever tried. I use it in the house and on my car windows-it does not leave streaks, but does cut through the grime and dirt. I buy this every time I need glass cleaner!!Sprayway Glass Cleaner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...