Sprayway Glass Cleaner

Ammonia free Spray and wipe clean Leaves no film Windows, mirrors, windshields Contains no ozone depleting chemicals! Guarantee: Another SPRAYWAY product full guaranteed or money refunded if not 100% satisfied. 24 hour medical emergency: Ext. 009

How is the smell?
Is this glass cleaner safe for mirrors?
Can you use this on other surfaces?
Start your review of Sprayway Glass Cleaner!
Spring, TX
Outstanding glass cleaner! It really does deliver as promised, just incredible clean streak free Windows and mirrors. It was recommended to me by my window fitter and I was sceptical as it is so affordable. Easy to use and doesn't run everywhere. Even has a rather pleasant smell and is safe in window tinting film. I will never use another brand now I have discovered this.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this product ! Cleans glass and mirrors without leaving awful streaks . The smell isn't awful at all and smells pleasant . The price is good as well. I usually find it at Home Depot . I would for sure recommend this. I clean houses for a living and it is a must have!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
At the suggestion of a friend I went out of my comfort zone and tried this (non organic) window and glass cleaner. I am amazed!!!! No streaks- scent is light and it works just as well on my car windows as it does on my bathroom mirrors! Until I find a natural cleaner that can match this clean, this will always be stocked in my cleaning cabinet!!!
Barnesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Best glass cleaner around! Has a good , wide spray so you get full coverage of what you need to clean .foams up when sprayed on to surface , very easy clean up . The best part is it really is streakless , it leaves my bathroom mirrors shiny and perfect!! I love it ! You can get a bigger pack at Sam's club as well !
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite glass cleaner ever! I love that it's an airisol can, it sprays our super quick and easy. It foams up and stays in place without dripping and cleans like a dream leaving no streaks. Plus it's not very expensive!
Jonesborough, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used this product at a place i used to work at. It was the only glass cleaner we would use. It definitely worked and was worth the money. We used it a lot so i was always having to go to the store and get a bunch of it.
Peachtree Cty, GA
The best window and mirror cleaner around. Absolutely zero streaks or smears. It sprays very powerfully and that is just perfect. You don't need a lot but it surely gets the job done. Love the vintage look of the can too!!
West Sacramento, CA
This is one of my favorite products. I've used it on mirrors, glass shower doors, sliding doors, car windows, boat dashboards, even my iPhone. Very versatile! It sprays directly on the surface, no wasted product drifting around, and wipes clean for a great shine. Strong cleaning smell but 100% worth it.
Decatur, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this glass cleaner! I remember my mom using it when I was a kid and my dad using it to clean the windows on our cars. It gets rid of dirt, oils, toothpaste and water spots with ease. It also has a great, clean scent that leaves the house smelling fresh. This is the only glass cleaner that we buy.
Sweetwater , TX
I've been using this product for years and so far so good. I have a glass entertainment center and this works great on it. I usually purchase this product at my local dollar store for about $3. It lasts a long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...