BY SPRAY PERFECT

Spray Perfect is an easy to use spray-on nail polish in vivid colors! A carefully applied base coat, allowed to dry, ensures the color adheres to your nails and not to your skin so that all the other spray simply washes away! A top coat seals for extended wear. Spray Perfect makes perfectly colored nails a simple spray away!

• I absolutely hate painting my nails by myself because I a...2 Answers
  • Is this an easy or messy complicated product to use? 1 Answers
  • I love doing my nails, but with a three year old I don't ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Demetrius J.
Durham , NC
Review for: Sexy Silver more...
So when I first seen this in Walmart I didn’t expect it to work. I mean come on spray nail polish sounds like a mess waiting to happen. But honestly I think it’s the best product because you spray it on and at first it looks messy then you was your hands and it takes away the access polish and makes your nails look cute especially on the go! I would recommend this to others because it’s such an easy product to use plus dry time is quicker than most but use a top coat for it to last longer
hannah w.
Columbia
Review for: Passion Purple more...
Loveeeee this product! I bought it at walmart and it does wonderful. Just spray it on, paint your nail with clear coat, wash your hand and BAM you have an instant manicure/pedicure. Such an easy application and clean up along with a gorgeous color.
Rachel R.
This product is great for short notice quick polish look but not the greatest for every day use. You still had to be careful with your base coat and top coat because any extra on the sides and it stuck to it like normal. I was lucky and got the Passion Purple on sale for 3 dollars which is more than what i would pay for it. to be honest if it didnt have such a hard smell like normal nail polish i would say this is perfect for kids. Easy clean up you can do the base and top coat but with the smell I would say still only good for teens. It started chipping off after one day.
Stephanie E.
Shamong, NJ
I recently got this nail polish and decided to buy it at rite aid for girls night. Considering it was $10 I thought it would be a good product but I was wrong. Once we finished spraying our nails and clear coating them they didn't look bad, but it wasn't perfect. But when it told us to wash your hands to get the nail polish off your hands the nail polish started falling off completely. Out of 4 of us only one girl still had some nail polish on by the time we finished.
Trista B.
I bought this on sale at Kmart and wanted to see if it was worth the price. Originally $9.99 I paid around $7.00 so I thought I'd give it a try. I only did one coat in the photo and a top coat. I of course sprayed it all over my hand but it washed off great. Not one I'd keep around all the time for every day use but for a quick manicure sure I'll grab it.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Sexy Silver, Racy Red more...
My husband bought me this is red and silver. I thought it was so convenient and unique for a nail polish to come in a spray form. I must say it works great but definitely use a latex around your nail first. It can be pretty messy. Overall it looks great!
renata l.
St Simons Is, GA
I was so surprised by this spray nail polish. I've heard all kinds of mixed reviews. So glad I tried it out. It's quick and easy, with great coverage. The key is a well ventilated area or outside. You have to make sure to wear a base and top coat. The extra stuff just washes right off. I will use it again and again, hands and toes.
Tara B.
West Chester, PA
I made a Youtube Video on this and the outcome was not pretty. I did it on my toes. It is Messy, not shiny and way too many steps. You have to put coats of clear coat on and after spraying. Isn't the idea of this is that you just spray your nails and wipe it off and you are done. Not with this product it is a MESS? Will never buy it again.
Amber C.
Chehalis, Wa
i purchased the Pretty Pink and at RiteAid. Did not really work for me, i used over a clear coat... and noticed a sheer pink sparkle on the paper underneath.... total let down since i cannot paint my nails for the life of me.
Megan S.
Review for: Passion Purple more...
I saw this product at Dollar Tree and I was a bit apprehensive because i thought it wasn't going to stay on or it would dye my skin. Later on that day I decided to test it out & I was wowed, this product sprayed on evenly and just some mild soap and a water took off the excess around my skin. 100% reccomend!
Brenda V.
I absolutely hate painting my nails by myself because I always mess up and create a mess. Is this product easy to use? & is it absolutely necessary to use a top clear coat?
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
What's been your experience with this product?
Kristina M.
Is this an easy or messy complicated product to use?
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
I cannot paint my nails for the life of me, too shaky. Spray polish sounds like it would work for me, but I must ask: is it worth it? Do you get many uses out of a can before it is empty? I don't want to spend $9 and only get one use out of it. Also, does it come off your skin easily, or your nails after a few days?
Kerri C.
Does this really work? I've only seen it on infomercial commercials. Looks cheap but might be a quick option for toes or kids.