BY SPOTTY

SPOT1001 Features Extra thick wipes One step fresh and cleaning Safe to use on pets Generic Dimensions 8.3" H x 4.3" W x 4.3" D Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 8.3 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 4.3 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 4.3 Inches Overall Product Weight: 1.92 Pounds see more...

Karter C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are convenient to have on hand if you have pets. I use it to wipe my large dogs paws after they go in the mud. It's a good value and I've had it for a long time
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
This brand is a hit or miss with all their products. this product was kinda sticky clothes that barely worked on my dog. she felt dirty still after using them. I wouldn't recommend this brand.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
When my dog was a really small puppy i was so scared to bath her, so this wipes save me, i clean her with this until i can give to her the first bath, very useful and smells nice.
Tammy G.
They are really good if you got a small dog that has short hair or has been groomed for a quick clean up.....
Jewel S.