Spotify is the best way to listen to music on mobile or tablet. Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection. Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything. Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium. Free on mobile • Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode. Free on tablet • Play any song, any time. Premium features • Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer. • Enjoy ad-free music. • Listen offline. • Get better sound quality. Love Spotify?  Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify  Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify

Why does the download option never stable?
Favourite song atm?
is there a way to have less ads play during a playlist?
Start your review of Spotify!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's also very difficult to keep Spotify and iTunes synced - perhaps impossible - so I have to hand transfer any new music I get from iTunes into Spotify, which is a real bother.in reviews
I sign up for the free version because I really don't mind the adds, I just want to listen some music and it also brings different song lists.in reviews
Love the ability to make playlists and to follow others though they are almost becoming more like songza in what they promote.in reviews
It's a great way to listen to music you already love and discover new artists/bands that you will end up falling in love with as well.in reviews
I play my Spotify pretty much constantly, the interface on my phone and ipod are very easy to use, the suggestion feature introduces me to new music all the time, the ever changing playlists they have for moods and times of day are fantastic and I love being able to send and receive music from my friends.in reviews
Danita H.
Spotify uploaded by Danita H.
I'm reviewing the non paid version. There is one thing I'm pretty upset about that the non paid version use to have. You use to be able to search an artist, see their songs/albums and like or and add the certain songs to your like list or playlists.... Now you can't, you can only shuffle an album. So you can't search out a specific song unless you have the paid version. Other than that, I've found that instead of making different play lists, it's easier for me to just 💜 a song and it will go in a 'likes' list and I just shuffle that playlist instead. I've also had the paid version and would buy again. Also, I highly recommend giving Dark Half a listen to. They are a very popular underground duo from Kenosha Wisconsin with a world wide following. They are signed to the label LSP (Lyrical Snuff Productionz) based out of Colorado. They are horrorcore but have humble songs too. Rip Geno cultshit☹, listen to his song called Forgive Me, just search Dark Half Forgive Me. Also their song called Dilemma where Geno has the first verse and Damien Quinn has the second verse. Both hit the heart💯. A couple more horrorcore songs called Taxidermy (sung by both with featured artists) and The Beginning sung by Damien, its about Texas chainsaw massacre. Just throwing some music out there to people looking for something new. They also each have solo albums and their music can be found on all major streaming apps including Spotify, YouTube, Apple and lots more. As always, follow for follow and likes for likes. If you go on my page and spam that 💜 button on my reviews, I'll go on yours and do the same💯 Let's help build eachother up! 💜
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Spotify uploaded by karlie P.
spotify is the o my music app i’ll probably ever use! spotify makes it so easy to find new music, it builds custom playlists for you to explore music similar to your taste based off of the music you listen to frequently. i love the podcasts on here, the comedy shows are fantastic. it’s a one stop shop for all audio entertainment in my eyes!
Kalen K.
Spotify uploaded by Kalen K.
Music is such an important part of my life and Spotify has came into the picture to run the game for me. I love the features, the interface, and how updated they stay with music trends. I have the family plan and it’s worth the extra few dollars in the end!
Camille K.
Spotify uploaded by Camille K.
I love the app. I have the free version so I can test out how frequently they run ads🧐. I have my own podcast. I wish they had radio edit versions. Most of today’s music is too vulgar to play around my child so I can’t listen as much as I like.
Karra C.
St Dmng Pblo, NM
Spotify uploaded by Karra C.
Spotify is a digital music, podcast, and video streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs and other content from artists all over the world. Basic functions such as playing music are totally free, but you can also choose to upgrade to Spotify Premium. ... Build collections of music has it all , they got the works from 50 millions of music, artist and podcast all Uninterrupted at a nice affordable monthly price. You can customize your own playlist, as well as hear from millions of other artists radio that's you are interested in all offline as well. Premium has listening parties and showtime cable for us students plan🤘by the way Students it's only $4.99 compared to the $9.99 per month ,come and get your groove on~ Spotify
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Spotify uploaded by Karen B.
Spotify uploaded by Karen B.
I love Spotify. I can create lists for exactly what I want to hear depending on my moods or what I’m doing for the day. I enjoy their suggestions for new music according to what I listen to most. Very easy to navigate and love that I can shuffle lists for a variety. Highly recommend if you are a music lover.
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Spotify uploaded by Jessica R.
I enjoy listening to music from spotify. I like how they make albums for you and you can also make your own albums. My husband and I have our wedding songs all in one album. I also like the sharing part of it! #musiclover
Vonté M.
Compton, CA
Spotify uploaded by Vonté M.
Really dope for on the go they have any song you can think of and you can make it unique to you
Diogo R.
Vineyard, UT
Spotify uploaded by Diogo R.
Spotify premium is one of the best things ever invented! I can listen to my favorite artists all day every day, and I can also listen to the best podcasts as well! I love how Spotify curates playlists for me all the time.
Nermeen C.
Somerville, MA
Spotify uploaded by Nermeen C.
You will not regret buying premium! I did and it was probably the best decision I made. You can listen to all types of song, switch songs to a different one without commercials, you can make playlists (I’ve made countless number of them) or you can select from the premade available! You need Spotify!

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kira K.
il y a 8 mois
Angi S. il y a 7 mois
Yep actually they have very good Playlists and I also really like the ones that create me according to my music tastes Yep actually they have very good Playlists and I also really like the ones that create me according to my tastes of music and help discover more songs
Amanda S.