Spotify is the best way to listen to music on mobile or tablet. Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection. Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything. Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium. Free on mobile • Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode. Free on tablet • Play any song, any time. Premium features • Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer. • Enjoy ad-free music. • Listen offline. • Get better sound quality. Love Spotify?  Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify  Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify

Best running songs?? My first track is always AC/DC - Thunderstruck
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
What topics would you like to be talked about on Spotify as a podcast?
Start your review of Spotify!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's also very difficult to keep Spotify and iTunes synced - perhaps impossible - so I have to hand transfer any new music I get from iTunes into Spotify, which is a real bother.in reviews
I sign up for the free version because I really don't mind the adds, I just want to listen some music and it also brings different song lists.in reviews
Love the ability to make playlists and to follow others though they are almost becoming more like songza in what they promote.in reviews
It's a great way to listen to music you already love and discover new artists/bands that you will end up falling in love with as well.in reviews
I play my Spotify pretty much constantly, the interface on my phone and ipod are very easy to use, the suggestion feature introduces me to new music all the time, the ever changing playlists they have for moods and times of day are fantastic and I love being able to send and receive music from my friends.in reviews
Brianna L.
Spotify uploaded by Brianna L.
I love Spotify and use it every day! I have the premium version and I love being able to download my favorite songs to listen to on the go. It has an amazing selection of music and podcasts and I love being able to create my own playlists. I highly recommend Spotify!
Mary P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Spotify uploaded by Mary P.
If I can have my ear buds in, I will. 😂 Unfortunately that’s not always possible. I love 💗 Spotify. I especially love the playlists they make based on your listening patterns. The photo is my year in review.
Lisa F.
South Bend, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Spotify uploaded by Lisa F.
Spotify allows me to create the most totally rad awesome bomb playlists- and yes they feature some 80’s tunes that I cannot get enough of. If there were no commercials this would truly be the perfect platform!
Jennifer E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Spotify uploaded by Jennifer E.
I gave this only four stars because when wanting to upgrade to premium or something else, it makes it super difficult to do so. You can’t do it in the app. You have to go to a site to proceed. It has bugged me so much. Because now a days we have everything linked in our apps, that when a product or brand makes it difficult to access them aka upgrade it steers me away. I have yet to upgrade because of that reason. I would also like to mention that it allows me to listen to my own playlist i made until it just randomly stops and doesn’t let me skip. Maybe had something to do with having the free version, but i don’t know. Besides all of that I do enjoy it. I have found some pretty cool songs/ mixes I’ve never heard anywhere else. Also love being able to send my playlist to my friends. :)
Stefanie V.
Davenport, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Spotify uploaded by Stefanie V.
I love Spotify; it's the only music streaming service I use! I don't bother with apple music, pandora, etc. because in all honesty they're just not as high quality as Spotify. There's so many unique features that apple just copies and pretends like they invented so I have no interest in that service. I've used Spotify for years and it's just gotten better with age, like a fine wine lol. I do love me some good music and podcasts so Spotify has my back in that regard: you can't run out of content to consume! I used to have a student plan but now I share a plan with others and it works equally great!
Debra  P.
New Caney, TX
Spotify uploaded by Debra  P.
I love Spotify, creating playlists or discovering already made playlists. Finding signed or unsigned artists. I can mix and match genres anytime. I get notifications of new releases of artists I follow. I get suggestions for new music I may like. I also absolutely love the end of year wrap up!
Danielle  T.
Holiday, FL
Spotify uploaded by Danielle  T.
I recently switched to Spotify from another player. The first thing that hit me was how much better the sound quality is here. I was SO immersed the first few days because of that! Anything I want to listen to I can easily find… and make a station for! It is absolutely worth premium. I have a family plan so my husband and kids can listen too. The whole family loves Spotify… even my very hard to please son! #80’skid #hardrocker
Jennifer D.
Trafford, PA
Spotify uploaded by Jennifer D.
I love Spotify as a DSP they always have new releases from my favorite artists... I also release my own music on the platform under my artist name Gin Ether and have never had a problem on my own Release Dates.... Spotify gives both the curator and the listener a great experience!
‍Gemini M.
San Francisco, CA
Spotify uploaded by ‍Gemini M.
Spotify had good curated Playlist for all moods, like when you getting in the mood they a slow playlist classical music and study music. This is a great app to discover new artist such as the one I screenshotted and put down below I think everyone should watch her grow.
Vanesa  L.
Elizabethtown, KY
Spotify uploaded by Vanesa  L.
I use Spotify all the time! I cannot live without it. I started to listen to the weekly recommendation and is the best thing I could do. Now I’m discovering new music all the time! And if I have to travel I always download my favorite music so I can hear it with no connection

148 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deila ..
il y a 10 jours
Lucy C. il y a 7 jours
More mental health issues, like trauma response, recovery from brain damage, depression in different age groups, sress managemen, organization and motivation. Ways of coping etc...
Jaylene G.