SpotBot® Pet Portable Carpet Cleaner | 33N8C

Push a button, enjoy the clean. The BISSELL SpotBot Pet carpet cleaner has preset cleaning cycles that automatically spray, brush, and remove both surface and tough pet stains and odors. Push a button and enjoy hands-free, permanent pet-stain removal. Deep Reach Technology gets the carpet cleaning formula deep into carpet fibers, while the hand-held hose and cleaning tool are perfect for upholstery, stairs, and auto interiors. You'll love your clean carpets-almost as much as you love your pets.

What is the difference between pet cleaners and regular ones?
Would this effect the consistency of the carpet? If this is used frequently?
Is this actually effective for someone with a...elderly dog?! :x
Start your review of SpotBot® Pet Portable Carpet Cleaner | 33N8C!
Strongsville , OH
I'm such a messy person so I always stay in the carpet and this really helps get the stains out it's very effective it's very expensive but it's worth it because it gets the job done and I deathly recommend it for everyone
Deltona, FL
This machine is the perfect thing to spot clean and even do other things in your home. It is very effective at getting out stains and very affordable for my budget and I would definitely recommend if you have pets or kids.
Probably the most convenient thing to have if training a puppy. It will even clean the spot itself if you put it on the proper setting. You can either clean with the hose brush or the large bottom brush. Light and very easy to use.
Ames, IA
I remember my dad used this when me and my sister shared a room because we would always make a mess and it always did a great job even picking up pet hair... A LOT. I would recommend! #home #homeimprovements
Purlear, NC
This carpet cleaner is the best. I have two dogs and it gets the urine out of the carpet as well as coffe stains and the smell comes out. The first time i love it i would recommed thos cleaner for everyone.
Belleville
Had one of these for a few years. If you are looking for something to clean up minor accidents, this machine is useful. Ours ended up leaking after about 3 years. It's definitely not meant to last.
Manhattan, KS
This does an amazing job! You have a little stain on your carpet and it comes right up! The only down side to this product is it can be pretty loud. But other than that, it’s an amazing product!
East Amherst, NY
SpotBot® Pet Portable Carpet Cleaner | 33N8C uploaded by Rebecca D.
I have two ferrets and a dog and live in a carpeted apartment. They love to make a mess, and this spot bit is absolutely fantastic at getting it out. When they have accidents it cleans them up easily. My only complaint keeping it from 5 stars is it's not that good at sucking up the water after, it leaves the carpet a little wet, and it's not the best with set in stains.
This product works, but we prefer to use LA's totally awesome cleaner to spot clean. We spray the carpet then fill the machine with water alone and let the cycle run. The machine does a great job of cleaning our carpet. The reason it got so few stars is that you must dump the clean water immediately after using or it will leak everywhere.
Tampa, FL
The Spot Bot is a LIFESAVER! If we didn't have this, I'd probably cry regularly. Perfect for puppies, older dogs, and naughty dogs alike! Saves you the time and effort of scrubbing carpets yourself and has terrific results! I highly recommend adding this to your household if you have pets, kids, or a husband!