Pets & AnimalsCatSpot
Spotnips A-Door-able Fur Mouse Cat Toy Fur Mouse Cat Toy - Pack of 3

Spot Spotnips A-Door-able Fur Mouse Cat Toy Fur Mouse Cat Toy - Pack of 3

by Spot

Provides hours of entertainment for your cat.Can be hung on a door.The catnip filled mouse will not mark walls.Bouncing mouse is an ingeniously fun cat toy.Sure to drive your cat friend crazy.Fun to bat and bobble.This is an offering for multi quantity...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spot Spotnips A-Door-able Fur Mouse Cat Toy Fur Mouse Cat Toy - Pack of 3!
Sheri G.
Carmichael, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
One of our cats is pretty fat so I love that this toy gets her exercising. We have 7 ft doorframes and it dangles high enough that she has to work to catch it. Fun!!UPDATE: I have to supervise the cat and make sure her nails are trimmed. Trimmed nails prevents sticking to it. Supervision means stopping the chewing of the cord. Trimmed nails also means she can’t bring it down to her mouth as easily to chew on the cord. For these reasons I’m docking a star.

Looking for your answer?