BY SPOT #7 in Dog Toys

Skinneeez Forest Series Stuffing free toy for long lasting play. Bring out your dog s natural hunting instinct with our realistic Skinneeez™ toys.  Our stuffing free Skinneeez™ last longer than regular plush toys because there is no stuffing for your dog to rip out!  Now your dog can enjoy long lasting play while flip-flopping our stuffing free Skinneeez™.  Collect them all! ; see more...

• I have a Rottweiler who is very strong and a heavy chewer. How we...3 Answers
  • Do dogs like this the same as they would a toy with stuffing? 2 Answers
  • My dog has sensitive teeth but loves to chew on things, is this o...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My pit bull loves to play tug with it, with one of us humans or with or with her sis, a yorkie/maltese who's about 50 pounds lighter haha." in 5 reviews
  • "My client's pup loves to chew through their stuffed toys, and sometimes ingests the stuffing, so I got this for their pup and he loves it! " in 5 reviews
Blair C.
Blair C.
I absolutely love this toy for my pup! She tends to shred her toys to smithereens after a few days even sometimes hours. Until I discovered this stuffing free dog toy, this toy has now lasted years! It is missing parts of the toy animal's body but when she rips it up, the stuffing isn't all over the floor. It also comes with two squeakies so if she tears one out there's still another one. I definitely recommend this toy for your pup!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Our BlueTick Hound puppy age 5 months loves his raccoon! We will HAVE to get more! He keeps it with him all the time! He loves the squeak on head and tail (make different noises) and loves the softness of the body. The tail is rough textured, which he loves, as he is teething. We don't care for squeaky toys, but it's not loud and lack of stuffing all over the house puts this on our list of must buy toys for our lil puppy!
Teran F.
Teran F.
Pet Lover Expert
Once i found dog toys with no stuffing, it was like miracle lol seriously my dogs tear everything up with stuffing and these types toys able stick around for while, and my dogs loves them as well, the youngest one carries them to bed with her lol but it was good price and highly recommend them stuffing less types if you have animals that likes tear them everything out them
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Best dog toy ever! My rottweiler loves these, and since they do not have all the stuffing in them, I love them too because she doesn;t pull all the stuffing out making it look like there was a stuffed animal murdered in my living room. She will still try and get the squeaker out but other than that these are the only babies (stuffed toys) she doesn't destroy.
Patti J.
Patti J.
Beulaville, NC
My dogs absolutely LOVE these! I do, too, as they destroy most everything they play with. No more running around the house, picking up stuffing from a torn up toy every time I turn around! The last one we had just went into the trash recently. It took my pit bull almost 2 yrs to finally rip it apart!! This is one toy that has STAYING POWER!
Kim O.
Kim O.
I got this toy for my hyper destructive frenchie. For the price paid I was hoping it would survive at least a day of supervised playtime. I was very wrong. After 5 mins the tail had been ripped off and the ears were next on his bucketlist. I suppose if you have a dog who isn't a destroyer of all things you may get your moneys worth.
Krista H.
Krista H.
My dog loves to rip her toys and pull the stuffing out, then she loves play with and carry around the remaining fabric. We tried this toy, but she wasn't as interested when she didn't get to eviscerate the toy herself. It was a fine toy, my dog just wasn't as excited as she usually is because there wasn't any stuffing.
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Milledgeville, GA
My dog is a very aggressive chewer, but he hates so called "indestructible" toys because they are too hard on his teeth and gums. These toys are his favorite to chew on, and they have help up well. The ears and legs of his raccoon toy have been chewed off, but the rest of the toy has still held up well.
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert
dog tears that heck out of them. However, they last him (English setter) several weeks before one needs to be replaced. Its a toy and he's a dog hell bent on trying to remove squeakers. It gets them out so we keep and eye on him so that when he gets close we physically remove them. He loves these toys.
Orhai N.
Orhai N.
Des Plaines, IL
I love that this has no stuffing in it. There have been many times when I have come home to find stuffing all over the living room floor. However, it's still pretty easy to tear apart and my dog has been known to tear this apart after a few hours. I think it's better for smaller dogs than bigger ones
Cherese V.
Cherese V.
manitoba
Does this last longer than normal dog toys? my lil mini dachshund can not keep her stuffed toys for longer than a week... she tears it to fluff
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Is this a squeaky toy because my dog only like squeaky toys?
dena g.
dena g.
My dog always tears his toys apart stuffed or not . I have been trying to find some kind of toy that he won't tear apart will these work ? I have a golden retriever
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Burke, VA
My dog loves toys but she is a lab and can easily destroy anything. Does this toy hold up to larger dogs?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have a Rottweiler who is very strong and a heavy chewer. How well will this toy hold up to heavy chewing and ripping?