BY SPOT #27 in Dog Toys

Skinneeez Forest Series Stuffing free toy for long lasting play. Bring out your dog s natural hunting instinct with our realistic Skinneeez™ toys.  Our stuffing free Skinneeez™ last longer than regular plush toys because there is no stuffing for your dog to rip out!  Now your dog can enjoy long lasting play while flip-flopping our stuffing free Skinneeez™.  Collect them all! ; see more...

• I have a Rottweiler who is very strong and a heavy chewer. How we...3 Answers
  • Do dogs like this the same as they would a toy with stuffing? 2 Answers
  • My dog has sensitive teeth but loves to chew on things, is this o...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "My pit bull loves to play tug with it, with one of us humans or with or with her sis, a yorkie/maltese who's about 50 pounds lighter haha." in 5 reviews
  • "My client's pup loves to chew through their stuffed toys, and sometimes ingests the stuffing, so I got this for their pup and he loves it! " in 5 reviews
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My old dog recently passed, but I still remember his love and obsession for this toy. He didn't really have any teeth, so something without thick stuffing to chew on was perfect! He'd bite at any end that had a squeaker, and once he discovered where the squeakers were...let's just say you got use to the sound. This toy is perfect for gentle players who don't need a lot of strength to play with them, like older dogs.
Kelsey H.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert
my pup can now fun with out causing a mess. she's a 6 month old pup so she's very hype and now can tear everything up in a matter of minutes so its nice knowing she can have fun. its not that pricey for the happiness. i would recommend this toy for sure
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Pet Lover Expert
These are the best toys for my dog because she is a huge chewer and she will rip out all of the stuffing within a matter of minutes each time. This toy is great though because she is able to play with it for weeks before it’s finally ripped to shreds.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
These stuffing free toys are great! I started buying them because all stuffed toys, even the ones that said they were for "strong chewers" were ripped apart within 10 minutes of giving them to my dog and then I had to clean up stuffing and squeakers. Now I don't have to worry about him pulling out the stuffing. After a while they do rip (if you play tug of war with them etc.) and my dog loves to try and pull the little arms, legs, ears or any little pieces off. If you look at the duck it's missing all of its feet lol... but it takes a while for him to get to that point and it's much easier to clean up than stuffing. I will buy replacements for the really torn apart ones soon and recommend them to other dog owners.
Blythe H.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a beagle and, though he is a domestic princess, he still has that hunter instinct buried in his DNA.  He loves to tear apart soft-toys and shake them to death (terrible visual, so I apologize).  The nice thing about this toy is that, because there's no stuffing, he doesn't try to rip it apart as much.  He'll shake it and even toss it in the air, but it survives him dragging it wherever he goes.
Marlowe F.
Davenport, WA
Pet Lover Expert
I absolutely love that pet companies have figured out that stuffing is terrible l, however while I love the idea of this product, my dog hated it. He's main goal is to tear out the stuffing and I frankly don't want to clean up the mess, so I guess we're at a stalemate.
Adreanna R.
Tremont, PA
These stuffing free toys are seriously the best! I have 2 big dogs so they will literally chew through anything! I can't ever buy them anything cute unless I want stuffing all over the carpet within 1 hour. They absolutely love these toys though! They will last for about a month before it gets ripped apart, which anyone with a big dog will know, that's a big deal! ‚̧
Amanda M.
Starkville, MS
An absolute essential for heavy chewers. With any other toy, my Aussie pup immediately de-stuffs it and renders it hazardous and useless. These are fabulous and priced well. Even if it gets a hole in it, I don't feel like I have to trash it immediately. Would recommend.
Michelle A.
Boston, MA
Although my dogs rip through every toy they own this one I didn't mind them doing so! No stuffing not a ton of mess. They really really enjoyed it I like the product. Not to pricey so I highly recommend this to dog owners that have pups that rip up toys.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
This toy is good but the only thing is is that it only last for 20min. My dogs only likes the squeaky plastic that's inside and the rest of the stuff animal is just all ripped up I don't recommend this for you for a dog that when he just wants to talk a little bit and play that won't rip it all off
Cherese V.
manitoba
Does this last longer than normal dog toys? my lil mini dachshund can not keep her stuffed toys for longer than a week... she tears it to fluff
Nicole T.
Is this a squeaky toy because my dog only like squeaky toys?
dena g.
My dog always tears his toys apart stuffed or not . I have been trying to find some kind of toy that he won't tear apart will these work ? I have a golden retriever
Ashley Y.
Burke, VA
My dog loves toys but she is a lab and can easily destroy anything. Does this toy hold up to larger dogs?
Katrina T.
Jasper, GA
I have larger breed dogs and was just wondering how these hold up with the biggest of chewers?