BY SPOT SKINNEEEZ

Spot® Skinneeez™ Forest Series.
Stuffing free dog toy for long lasting play.
As seen on TV. see more...

Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Halethorpe , MD
My dogs absolutely love this! The problem is they can destroy it so quickly and the tiny squeakers come out. When one of our pups was little he accidentally swallowed one which was scary. They love it so much that we let them play with these still you just have to keep an eye out for when the toy is on it's last leg!
Rikki S.
Rikki S.
Our dog prefers plush toys to hard toys, and the stuffing free toys help. He likes to rip holes and destroying his toys. This toy lasted a few days until he put a hole in the tail. The stuffing free is nice because our dog puts everything in his mouth including stuffing from other toys. This toy was great while it lasted.
Jhett M.
Jhett M.
Hanover, PA
Well, my dog loved this toy... For about 5 minutes. That's all it took for her to rip it open and kill the squeakers inside. I love that they are free of stuffing, but they need to be more durable for heavy chewers who love squeaky toys.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
I have medium/large dogs and they love this. The raccoons was my boy dogs favorite.. until he eventually ruined it and I had to buy a new one ahah
Nikkie T.
Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
My dog only likes to get the skewers out so he loves this product cu there is not looking for it with in the stuffing he is small so he can find it right away
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
I have a Yorkie and this is his favorite toy to play with! It has two squeakers in it and it doesn't have stuffing. I really like it and recommend for smaller dogs. 😊
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Minneapolis, MN
This has been my dogs favorite toy for years. She loves taking one end and playing tug-a-war with whoever is in the other side. Me and my family love it because, since there is no stuffing, when she tears a hole it doesn't make a mess.
yevett s.
yevett s.
Fraser, MI
With big dogs this toy is a joke but i also have a medium sized dog. (pit bull german shepherd mix) she loves it. It holds up long enough for such a small toy. This may be a toy you get for your small dogs when the other ones get other toys!
tanwi n.
tanwi n.
My dog is not fan of this toy instead of this he is scared to play with this toy because he think its a live animal
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
It's a great concept but my dog just did not like chewing on this. She had and has no interest in this toy at all!