Spot Shot Aerosol

by Spot Shot

Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover instantly powers out the toughest carpet stains. Old stains or new, Spot Shot works great on pet stains, coffee, spaghetti sauce, grease and oil, marker, wine and more!

Wiil this get old stains out??
Can I use this on my car seats for stains?
Can I use this spot shot on my car seats for stains?
Start your review of Spot Shot Aerosol!
Product Highlights
I recommend using it for all stains, but be aware that they may come back.in reviews
My geriatric feline hacks hair balls pretty often and this takes the orangish pet food barf stain out of my light carpets. in reviews
Omattie R.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Spot Shot Aerosol uploaded by Omattie R.
Had a stain on my rug and found this product. It worked pretty well. But I had to literally use the entire bottle on a tiny spot. It smells really strong for me and made me feel nauseous. Otherwise I’d recommend Instant Carpet Stain Remover, 14 oz. Spot Shot Carpet Stain Remover Spray By Spot Shot
Victoria T.
Portland, OR
Kid puked on your carpet? That bowl of spaghetti sauce fall off the table? The dog leave you a treasure? This will get the stain out, though sometimes it requires a bit of elbow grease. I find this works best on newer messes, and food based ones. The only thing I don't like is the smell, I'd prefer something fresher.
Toni P.
Virginia Bch, VA
It’s ok for dirt stains but when it comes to tougher stains it doesn’t exactly do the job.
Maci W.
If you have pets, you'll love this product. Its the only product I've found to lift any carpet stains even dirt/oil. I spray and let it set for 5-10 min, after that BLOT up the stain. Cost ulis extremely affordable and I buy this at Walmart. It also eliminates urine odor!
Lindsay P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Let’s just say this product is as necessary in our home as electricity. My fiancé and I are known to spill & spot shot is magic! It can remove red wine from white carpet and any food stain from our furniture and most recently, my favorite restoration hardware rug! I haven’t found another product that even comes close and the price is very reasonable. We keep a can of spot shot on every flooor of our house and actually give it to our friends for house warming gifts-they laugh at first and then we eventually hear from them later on “you weren’t kidding this literally gets out anything!”. If you have kids, a dog, an aunt who is known to have one to many glasses of wine or are like me and spill like it’s my job then this product is for you. Honestly this is the best stain remover I’ve come across and trust me I’ve tried them all and it’s also one of the least expensive. Highly recommend purchase you won’t be disappointed! Spot Shot Aerosol
Sandra L.
Blue Island, IL
Spot Shot Aerosol uploaded by Sandra L.
I used this today because I got hot sauce all over the cloth panels inside my office. And it work great! I didn’t scrubs for too long and majority of the stain came off. I could probably spend more time but that’ll stains weren’t very noticeable after the first spray. It has a carpet cleaner smell, not too strong. It does the job!
Holly F.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this thing it gets out almost any stain very quickly. Makes cleaning up bad stains (including wine and vomit) a breeze.
Siraya G.
Appleton, WI
Works great on stains that are a bit oil based. Got crayon out as well. My mom has been using it as long as I can remember
Émmy P.
Moores Hill, IN
Honestly, this product hasn’t been my favorite over the years. Many other carpet cleaners have worked better for removing stand and spots out of carpets, including homemade remedies.
Sarah A.
Delmar, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best product I have ever found for getting stains out of carpet, etc! I even spilled a whole bottle of nail polish on my carpet and this got ALL of it out with no residue! Great for pet stains, food stains, or anything else. Works excellent and doesn’t leave any discoloration or smell. I use this all the time!