BY SPOT SHOT

Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain & Odor Eliminator 22oz Spray Bottle 6/Carton Fast-acting solution permanently eliminates tough stains. Dual-odor eliminators absorb and neutralize odors. Anti-resoiling agents protect fibers ensuring easy future cleaning tasks. Safe nontoxic formula is approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute. Application: Carpet/Upholstery Spot/Stain Remover; Applicable Material: Natural Textiles; Synthetic Textiles; Carpet; Upholstery; Dirt Types: Food Debris; Grease; Grime; Organic Matter; Spills; Water-Based Soil; Scent: Unscented. see more...

Lyn S.
Midland, MI
This carpet stain remover is crucial to clean up accidents when you are potty training! I was able to keep our cream carpet stain free in our apartment. Absolutely no problems (though I have more than one messy child) when we moved out!
Leanne B.
Elizabeth, PA
Doesn't work on spots that have been there awhile, as well as I would like. And I don't like the smell of it either
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Omg id love to try this it would make cleaning my apartment so much easier!!!!!!!!!!
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
I have two dogs and one of them still has potty issues. These not only helps get up pee stains but it's great for my carpets when the dogs track in mud or if one of my children spill something.
Olivia R.
Spot Shot was able to make a carpet cleaner that is effective and smells great. Many other cleaning products leave a chemical smell; not Spot Shot!
I was able to remove new & old stains fairly easily!
jackie r.
charing cross, ontario
I have used this product alot. Quick easy nice smelling. Great for pet messes and spills. Spot shot is the product to use for sure