BY SPOT #50 in Dog Toys

Mega Twister Ball Tug Toy by Ethical is perfect for a game of tug with your cannine friend. The extra durable rope is made to withstand hours of interactive play with your pooch. Available in green with white, pink with white, tan with white and blue with white. Dimensions: 17. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "We play fetch all the time and instead of getting drool on your hands they have a handle so it's awesome" in 2 reviews
  • "My dog loves these toys." in 2 reviews
  • "My dogs love these but as soon as I bring one home the tennis ball is chewed off in a matter of minutes.." in 2 reviews
  • "They love tennis balls and also love to play tug." in 1 review
  • "My dogs love playing tug of ear5, but they had this one demolished within 10 minutes. " in 1 review
Sihlegsyh C.
Sihlegsyh C.
My dog loved this toy, went crazy every time I saw and the rest of the world would disappear for, despite this not recommend it, is not very durable and less for dogs with strong bites, the ball can be opened in half and get two different pieces
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
This is one of my dogs favorite toys! She goes crazy every time she sees it. The only down side is that she chews it up within a couple hours.
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Her favorite type of toy! Even though she breaks it within 30 minutes she still loves to run and bring it to me
alexis l.
alexis l.
Sebring, FL
one of my dogs favorite toys! rope and ball in one? they couldn't be happier.seems to last awhile as well.
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Cabot, AR
My dog absolutely loves this toy so much! I'm so glad I got it for her to play with
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great toy for those dogs who love to play tug of war with their mommies or daddies! We have this for our Lab and she loves to play with us using this rope. She did manage to chew the tennis ball of her side, but that has not stopped her from playing with it!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
My hubby got this for our medium Beagle mix dog and I thought for sure, she would destroy it in minutes as she has many other toys.  This one is still around.  The strings are coming out, but we watch her so she won't swallow it.  She likes to pay tug-a-war with it, but the only place she can grab well is where we are suppose to put our hands at, at the handle.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Sylvania, GA
Would this type of toy be good for dogs who literally chew through everything?? Lol because my two golden retrievers really love, love, LOVE chew toys. They just cant get enough of them!
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Moorpark, CA
I have 2 medium sized dogs and they both love this toy! They always are playing tug of war with it! The only con is when they rip the string they sometimes eat it then I have to get rid of it:( other than that it's an amazing toy that my dogs really enjoy!
Cherie' F.
Cherie' F.
middletown, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Like this item. Got the ones that was just the rope and they would shred them in less than a week. This toy lasted alot longer for them and loved to play tug with it. Also I would throw it and it was easy to train them to play fetch.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Buffalo, NY
I have a 2 year old German shepherd who literally just destroys every toy she has! Do you think this toy would last longer and be better for her ?!?
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Dallas, OR
How long do these last typically? I have a 1 yr old lab rott mix, loves to chew and tug!
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Clarksville, PA
Do you make a small version for little dogs?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My rottie is a heavy chewer. How well will this hold up?
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
San Antonio, TX
I have a one year old American Pitbull that chews up all her toys within minutes of giving it to her, would this last her very long?