Sposie

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Sposie Potty Training Pads. They are perfect for the transition between diapers and clothes. For sleeping and prevent outside accident. Recommend.
5 / 5
I am so glad I found these before I resorted to using a pull up over a regular diaper. I heard people do that and felt like it was such a waste. My sleeping through the night baby no longer wakes up with a wet, leaky diaper. These are a must!
5 / 5
Finally, no more nighttime leaks! My daughter started sleeping through the night and at about 6 months, began leaking through her overnight diapers. I tried sizing up but that couldn't contain my well-hydrated baby. I saw Sposie pads recommended on Reddit and pulled the trigger. These are game changing! I started with the smaller size while she was in size 2/3 diapers and then when to the next size up when I needed to reorder. These pads slip into any diaper (I use them with her overnights) and hold a massive amount of pee. I was worried that her nighttime poops may cause issues with these but we've had no problems. I continue to buy these in bulk and will recommend them to anyone with a baby!