BY SPORTY K9

Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These jerseys are just so adorable and I love seeing my little pooch walk in the room supporting our team!
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The perfect item to support my favorite school! My dog is always cold in the winter and she loves wearing jackets! So it only made sense to get one with my college logo on it!!
Mabelyn R.
Texas
It's so cute u don't even know!!!!!!! It look so cute even with a dog in it like a vary fluffy one
Alyssa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Soooo cute! I'm so glad my dog can sport green and white while I'm away at school!
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
I was bummed when I saw the Michigan jersey, and ecstatic to see a state version! I have three dogs that would love this. 5 stars for fashion!
DJ F.
Clinton, IA
It's too bad it isn't an Iowa jersey. I know a pup that'd looked so cute in one of these!
Lexi M.
My dog absolutely loves this jersey, she is a pretty big dog and the jersey fits well in it. She loves it a lot and she looks comfy in it. The pros is that she loves it and can run and play fine in it, the cons is that it comes in green and no other colours.
Faith K.
Zeeland, MI
My dog looks so adorable in this on game day or just on walks I'm obsessed with this hhaha
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These look so cute on pups! Especially the fluffier ones they look so adorable with these jerseys on!
Nicole S.
Charlotte, NC
I just adore these I am a sports junkie and would recommend these to anyone who loves their fur baby .
Shannon R.
Adrian, MI
Does anyone know if they make for cats?
katie p.
Fair Oaks, CA
Is it a comfortable material?
Nichole S.
Dawsonville, GA
Cats are small so you could probably just put a cat in a medium sized dog Jersey or small Jersey depending on how big your cat is.