BY SPORTY K9

Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
I was bummed when I saw the Michigan jersey, and ecstatic to see a state version! I have three dogs that would love this. 5 stars for fashion!
Elida D.
My pets love these but i try not putting them on them, my youngest child loved to put clothes on our dog! LOL
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These jerseys are just so adorable and I love seeing my little pooch walk in the room supporting our team!
Nicole S.
Charlotte, NC
I just adore these I am a sports junkie and would recommend these to anyone who loves their fur baby .
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These look so cute on pups! Especially the fluffier ones they look so adorable with these jerseys on!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Super cute!!! My aunt got this for my pup & it is sooo cute on & the quality of it is just great!
Faith K.
Zeeland, MI
My dog looks so adorable in this on game day or just on walks I'm obsessed with this hhaha
DJ F.
Clinton, IA
It's too bad it isn't an Iowa jersey. I know a pup that'd looked so cute in one of these!
Alyssa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Soooo cute! I'm so glad my dog can sport green and white while I'm away at school!
Rosie P.
Bronx , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a cute game Jersey my mother in law will love this on her dog

Shannon R.
Adrian, MI
Does anyone know if they make for cats?
katie p.
Fair Oaks, CA
Is it a comfortable material?
Nichole S.
Dawsonville, GA
Cats are small so you could probably just put a cat in a medium sized dog Jersey or small Jersey depending on how big your cat is.