BY SPORTY K9

Dress your All Star dog just like the pros with a home team jersey and support your team at the same time. Made with mesh fabric. Ribbed trim. Side Panels. Mesh fabric Screen printed graphics Side Panels Rib & bottom trim. - Easy fit & maximum comfort!... see more...

McKinsey S.
Coeur D Alene , ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love dressing my puppies and these fit them just right! They don't get caught on there back legs like most and easy to clean
Kaitlyn P.
Thayer, IN
I love this i am a sports fan and so is my other half. now there is something for our puppy. now we can all match.
Tanika C.
Lehigh acres, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dad got this for my lil pups since he is a lakers fan even though i like cleaveland lol. Great quality
Briana H.
this is so cute, my boyfriend is a lakers fan so this is a perfect gift for him and his dog!
Sheila L.
Belgium
This is so cute, i would love to have this for my frenchie. It's a loose top so it's not too tight, perfect.
Kimberly G.
Salem, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
So cute where can I get this ???
Courtney L.
Delhi
Can you buy this on Amazon
Mehdina K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is sooo adorable? Does anyone know where I can get this in a different team.
It is very pretty, There will Be height M?