Sporty K9 Basketball Jersey - LA Lakers uploaded by Liz R.

BY SPORTY K9

Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Hooray finally a Lakers Jersey for your pooch. If you're a Lakers fan add your pet to your team as well he or shed is part of your family. Both should strut your Lakers Team Jersey take pics and post them as well. Shun the other teams with your new team member.
Kianna A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our family dog is 10 years old now and has been wearing clothes all her life. We are huge Lakers fans so it was a much that we purchased this for her. I purchased it on Amazon a couple of years back for about $10. It looks really good and still in good shape.
The puppy I had to take care of didn't seem to like it on him and always tried to chew it. I guess it just depends on the puppy and what they prefer
Eileen A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the cutest thing ever, when ever we have friends over to watch the NBA my dog wears it and everybody wants to take pictures with him
natalie d.
This is really cute! my puppy looked adorable strutting around in this. got me a lot of compliments plus it was comfortable for him!
LeeAnn M.
Cutest little jersey my puppies would absolutely love and the team is awesone so they cam have team spirit too
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
This is cute my family goes for the lakers but it be cuter if they made dog jerseys with soccer teams on them.
Amanda S.
This is adorable for pets! Great for any pet owner who is a fan of the LA Lakers and wants to show it off!
Danitza G.
Sierra Vista , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feel like this looks super cute on puppies, even though some might not like it and try taking it off
aisha  a.
La lakers jersey for my puppy. i love it. gotta represent the team. it would look good on any dog
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do these come in all the teams?
Gabby B.
Where are these available
Mehak S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
oh my god! this is so cute! where can i buy this and can i get one for other team because Go Spurs Go!
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Sabe alguien si esta camiseta esta disponible en tallas muy peque√Īas como para una chihuahua bebe ??
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Sometime I wish they make bigger clothes for dog... my husband is a leakers fan but we have a really big Rottweiler