BY SPORTSPOWER

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Tournament Table Tennis Table is a Whole Lot of Indoor Fun When you want to have a great time indoors, head to the rec room for a rousing game of table tennis with the Tournament Ping Pong Table by Sportspower. This pro-sized table comes in green with a 9 ft. x 5 ft. playfield, giving you plenty of room to show off your paddling moves. The 1/2-inch table top as 1-inch square legs with support braces for stability, as well as a .78-inch heavy gage steel apron frame to keep the table steady. Portability is no problem with the Tournament Table Tennis Table thanks to the smooth-rolling 2-inch lockable casters. You won't have to worry about finding room for it either, as it folds in half for easy storage in small spaces. The net and post set for a great game of ping pong is also included. Assembly required. Hanging out in the rec room has never been so fun! see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Kmart
Imane b.
Sebt Elguerdane, Taroudant
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO"