BY SPORTSNATION

Brendon B.
Brendon B.
Roseville, CA
Once the blonde lady making $600K a year shamed Roger Goddell's salary I stopped watching regularly. I turned it on today for the first time in a while and it was like The View (or at least what I'm lead to believe The View is like), everyone talking over each other and you can't even hear what anyone is saying...
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Raleigh, NC
This is a pretty funny show. I love the polls and everything. They have some pretty great guest ever so often. I wish the Michelle was still there, but I'm happy she has moved on the bigger things. I curious to where the show is going with the airing of Collin's last show...I guess we'll just have to wait to see.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Seneca, SC
A show that is fun to watch and gives you all the latest sports news and info. However, since it is forum and poll based it is not always unbiased information.
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
This show is great. They have a top 10 sports moments and a not so top 10 sports moments. It's really funny!
Aden T.
Aden T.
This show truly combines great humor,and intuitive thought regarding sports and pop culture. Love finding the time in the middle f a crazy day, and get the chance to watch.
Lyn L.
Lyn L.
Carlsbad, CA
Sports Nation is a great show that provides up to the date news on sports and pop culture for all. Even if you're not a huge sports fan you'll find this show entertaining.
Lena C.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
Pop Culture Expert
There's something for everybody. Of course we are huge Football fans NCAA and NFL alike. But there is always something new to learn about the players, their teams and the sports world in general. Made me sign up for ESPN for myself, the husband can see it when I'm done reading.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
I love sports shows that incorporate fan favorites and suggestions. Additionally, I could listen to Colin Cowherd's voice all the time.
Monique S.
Monique S.
San Antonio, TX
I started watching SportsNation when I got married two years ago and I love it! It is hilarious at times. I've even caught myself watching it when my husband goes to work.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This is a great show to watch if you aren't huge into sports. It takes a nice spin on everything going on!
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Who's your favorite host? Colin or Charissa?
Brad L.
Brad L.
Anyone know if they show the UFC fights? Or is that only Satellite?
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Do you guys enjoy the times when Ramona Shelburne visits the station?
Isis B.