BY SPORTSNATION

Brendon B.
Roseville, CA
Once the blonde lady making $600K a year shamed Roger Goddell's salary I stopped watching regularly. I turned it on today for the first time in a while and it was like The View (or at least what I'm lead to believe The View is like), everyone talking over each other and you can't even hear what anyone is saying...
Natalia P.
Montebello, CA
Hey guys! So I would watch this show every now and then just because it was on ESPN network. The times I watched it was cool and fun didn't pay it too much attention to be honest. BUT recently. . . I got tickets to be apart of their live studio audience. The only reason I went their was to meet one of my favorite former ucla player (not so much meet but see luckily I got to do both and get picture). This show is awesome a lot of people say this show is no loner the same and is lame no just because a girl is not there....seriously?... TRUE sports fans don't freaking care if they see a hot girl REHEARSING to report sports related news. I actually like the chemistry between these two hosts SN currently has. The show is really interested in their viewers opinions. They have and are finding new/more ways for them to interact. Check out their show, taping, and website. Awesomeness!
I have pictures but I guess I can't upload them for this "product" lol oh well.
Sara R.
Clovis, CA
SportsNation is a fun show for sports fanatics and those just trying to understand their sports loving friends. It's often the only ESPN show I can get my sister to watch with me. Colin Cowherd and Charissa T are a riot, as are the many guests they often have on. The show is often times biased because it is more based on the opinions of the co-hosts, though they often disagree. I love the interactive parts of the show, such as fan voted polls and questions in games and other segments. Three jeers are hilarious and the 101 jeers they play at the end of the year is something everyone can appreciate. The only thing is Cowherd will be leaving soon, so I don't know how the dynamics will change with another new co-host.
Brian L.
Stockton, CA
For an individual who has grown up watching Sports Center his entire life, this show is a breath of fresh air. Not only are the hosts informative and a pleasure to watch, but they captivate your attention from beginning to end. The thing that sets this show apart from others however, is how they take votes submitted from across the nation to give the viewers an excellent idea of how the rest of the country feels regarding a particular sports story or controversy. It truly is a great idea, and an even greater source of entertainment for those who are passionate about sports.
Jaime J.
Know when you just wanna catch up on the "fun aspects" of sports like bad plays to the great ones and the nations opinions. Well luckily for us we have sports nation to keep us entertained without thee in dept talk about players injuries and latest scandals. This show gives us the stuff that made us fall in with love sports. Fun everyday sports.
Rina C.
Alamo, TX
If I'm not watching my favorite drama show, you can definitely find me watching SportsNation! I'm a HUGE football fanatic! I love anything doing with football, whether it's the NFL, collegiate football, Arena Football, the local SemiPro Teams, High School Football, etc. anything & everything football, you can bet I'm there! And SportsNation is a huge help to catching up on all my football needs.
Chelsea P.
Las Vegas, NV
This used to be one of my favorite shows on television.. but then Michelle Beadle left. She was replaced Charissa Thompson, and it has never been the same for me. She`s not as funny and has no where near the chemistry with Colin that Michelle did. I think I`ve watched two episodes since the switch and it`s just unbearable. It does remain a fun, girlfriend-friendly sports show, though.
Chip C.
Watkinsville, GA
This show is built more around entertainment and providing the viewer with expert (or celebrity) opinions. The show features many mini-games in which hosts and guests give opinions on various sports topics, which is often contrasted to the fan vote online. Over all, it is a good show, but if you're looking for breaking news or the straight facts, stick to Sportscenter.
Kasey H.
Raleigh, NC
This is a pretty funny show. I love the polls and everything. They have some pretty great guest ever so often. I wish the Michelle was still there, but I'm happy she has moved on the bigger things. I curious to where the show is going with the airing of Collin's last show...I guess we'll just have to wait to see.
Jennifer L.
Westerville , OH
I used to love this show but I really miss Beadle being on it. Michelle was a refreshing blend of quick wit and sports knowledge that is almost non existent in female sports reporters. I like Max and Marcellus but having a female host was what helped Sportsnation reach out to women who don't normally watch ESPN.
Sabrina K.
Who's your favorite host? Colin or Charissa?
Brad L.
Anyone know if they show the UFC fights? Or is that only Satellite?
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Do you guys enjoy the times when Ramona Shelburne visits the station?
Isis B.