Sports Research Sweet Sweat Skin Cream

Sweet Sweat Workout Enhancer greatly accelerates and enhances circulation and sweating during your workout. Increasing heat production to "slow to respond", insulating fatty tissue areas. Creates a "Portable Sauna-Like" Environment, accelerates warm-up and injury recovery time, making your workout feel easier. Helps to prevent muscle injury.

What is the difference of this and the original cream?
Do you see long term results with this or is it more short term?
Been thinking about purchasing-- does it burn when you start to sweat?
Start your review of Sports Research Sweet Sweat Skin Cream!
Jaqueline M.
Alvin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sports Research Sweet Sweat Skin Cream uploaded by Jaqueline M.
The Sweet Sweat brand is amazing! Does not cause irritation and the smell isn’t overwhelming. I personally like the stick version of the cream because it’s less messy to apply. Takes only seconds to rub the cream on then I put my Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer on and get to work! I have been eating clean 90% of the time and workout 5-6 times a week. Sweet Sweat is great for those stubborn areas like your love handles and lower pooch. Just be careful about leaving it in the heat because it will melt. Luckily it’ll turn back into a solid if you store it in a cool place. Photo is just one week apart. I can see more definition in my mid section, waist is getting tighter and I’m less bloated. Check out my honest reviews on the original Sweet Sweat waist trimmer and the new Pro Series waist trimmer!
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,064 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
The waist trimmer works good on it's own but if you are looking for maximum results and lots more sweat in your workout you are going to want to but this product
D R.
I love sweet sweet, if I could afford another one I would. It really makes you sweat wherever you put the product.
Monique V.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff is amazing! I use it anytime I am working out & it ALWAYS gets me going with sweat! Totally awesome product! It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it!
Cláudia N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I this this is amazing! Every time I use it I feel that I am burning more far than usual
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this stuff!!! Now if you don't have the waist strap that comes with this, you can go old school n apply the product on your skin. I usually apply this on my belly and wrap my belly with Saran Wrap and I put on my waist trainer to keep it nice n tight. Throw in some cardio and I swear to you this stuff works! I have to take the plastic n trainer off in the tub. You'll sweat like CRAZY. The scent is awesome and I haven't had any bad reactions to this. I've been using this for over a year now.
sandra P.
This is such a good product, i use it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Athonia B.
Seminole , FL
This stuff is awesome, it's not a miracle "sweat all your fat out" type of product but it does help heat up problem areas and circulate blood flow. I'm someone who holds on to a lot of water in my belly and this really helps sweat out a lot of water retention in my belly when I work out! WARNING YOU WILL SWEAT!!! A LOOOTTTT!!
Sharleen  T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
2,048 reviews
Love this stuff makes u shed faster. Just place it in all areas you need to sweat out that fat at and wrap for better results
Jennifer L.
reno
Ive always used sweet sweat love this product ever sunce ive started usung it! Makes you sweat like crazy lose all that water weight and fat better with the sweet sweat band always yse for workouts at home and gym!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...