HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSports Research

Sports Resarch Biotin is an essential micronutrient involved in Keratin synthesis. Formulated with Virgin Coconut Oil, SR? Biotin is an easy way to add this B vitamin to your daily health routine. Sports Research Biotin with Coconut Oil helps to support healthy hair, skin and nails. Biotin is a B vitamin necessary for cell growth and the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats for energy use.

How r these compared to other biotin or hair skin and nail vitamins? Are they worth the price to try
Does this make you break out? Does it rly work?
How long until you see results in length of hair growth with this product?
Start your review of Sports Research Biotin (High Potency) 5000mcg Per Veggie Softgel; Enhanced with Coconut Oil for better absorption; Supports Hair Growth, Glowing Skin and Strong Nails; 120 Mini-Veggie Softgels; Made In USA.!
Rebecca N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is better for hair growth than all of the hair growth supplements like hairfinty I've tried. I can't believe how much my hair has grown.
Colleen S.
Barrington, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sports Research Biotin (High Potency) 5000mcg Per Veggie Softgel; Enhanced with Coconut Oil for better absorption; Supports Hair Growth, Glowing Skin and Strong Nails; 120 Mini-Veggie Softgels; Made In USA. uploaded by Colleen S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I noticed lately that my hair looked thin. I read consumer reviews and decided to try this product. I love that it’s made with coconut oil and non gmo. My hair has improved. I hope to see more results with time. #wellness #healthy #organic #nongmo #fitness #clean #coconutoil #keto #biotin #cleanbeauty
Tequana R.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sports Research Biotin (High Potency) 5000mcg Per Veggie Softgel; Enhanced with Coconut Oil for better absorption; Supports Hair Growth, Glowing Skin and Strong Nails; 120 Mini-Veggie Softgels; Made In USA. uploaded by Tequana R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is so far my favorite brand for biotin. I started off at smaller space and am currently still using the 5000mcg. With many things, consistency is key. This apart of my daily routine. It hasn't caused any breakouts. My hair is stronger with less breakage. I love that this is vegan/vegetarian friendly supplement. I recommend giving this a try. Again, consistency is key... especially with supplements and skincare.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this brand. I prefernitniver the other brands I have tried. I can definitely notice a difference when I stop taking this.
Vanessa S.
Edinboro
Sports Research Biotin (High Potency) 5000mcg Per Veggie Softgel; Enhanced with Coconut Oil for better absorption; Supports Hair Growth, Glowing Skin and Strong Nails; 120 Mini-Veggie Softgels; Made In USA. uploaded by Vanessa S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is amazing powerful stuff right here. I'm on my 3rd bottle, it is effective. It has helped my hair grow in stronger and faster, as well as my nails and has made a significant difference to my skin. I use this daily, every morning. I will continue to buy, and highly recommend.
Harmony P.
kuna
I have used this for a couple years and can very much tell the difference in mainly my hair. My hair grows a whole lot faster while taking these. I love that they have a lot of natural ingredients and they are one of the cheapest on the market.
Heather P.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i have been taking these for about 4 months now and im on my second bottle. OMG these things are the best. i have seen such an improvement in my nail growth and hair growth/texture. i have never been a "routine" type of person but when i stuck to these and saw the difference, i have changed my ways. thank you sports research. all of their supplements are BOMBBBB
Roshni S.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love these! Since taking them, I have noticed that my skin is more supple, and I am chipping my nails much less. More importantly, my hair has become so voluminous and healthy! I usually get haircuts every 3-4 months or so, but it has been 6 months since I got one and my hair still looks great. I am really happy with this product and will continue to take it!
Katharine F.
Portland
Love these tiny little white capsules. Started losing my hair from breakage and fallout after my second child. These have decided helped to significantly reduce both the breakage and the fall out. My skin also has no bad reactions to this supplement (others can make my skin oily). Definitely recommend from a mamma regrowing her hair;)
Patricia B.
Austell, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok I have not tried this yet but my best friend swears by it. I’m getting ready to try it now. I hope it goes well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...