Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
Ryanne R.
Ashland, OH
I am trying to stop drinking coffee because it upsets my stomach, and have found that these work wonders! On top of that, they taste great--even better than normal jelly beans.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI
Dear Jelly Belly, not everything needs to be energized. I didn't really feel a pick me up from these. They taste good, I just prefer to get energy from caffeine pills or an energy drink instead.
Mary D.
Woodland, CA
I'm a long distance runner (half marathons or farther) and these are the best pick up during a long run. Electrolytes and carbs that taste great and are literally easy to eat while on the run.
Alisha B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
These beans are my go to for all my long runs! I particularly love the lemon lime ones and the fruit punch ones! I usually pop 2 every few miles and they help me to keep plugging along...
Megyn L.
Parma, MI
I have enjoyed Sport Beans to aid me before a race. I love Jelly Belly products, but be prepared, these taste different...not bad but different. I wish there were more in the package.
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
I love these because they are portable and feels like you're eating candy. Best thing for long runs, or a race where you want some extra energy. I would recommend it!
Rebecca B.
San Bernardino, CA
These tasted good, but did they give me energy, I'm not sure. It is a lot easier to eat these than drink an energy drink though, and I think they taste better.
Madelyn N.
I used these before my Cross Country races, and they work great! You gotta buy em! I would buy them at TJ-Max because they are more than a dollar a bean!!
Brandy W.
Front Royal, VA
I play roller derby- a high impact, high intensity workout. I usually keep a few of these in my bag to keep as electrolyte replacement during practice.
Katrina R.
Fresno, CA
I really love these. i had tried the Gu gels but I cant take the texture. these are easy to chew and quench my thirst and give me the much needed boost
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?