Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sport Beans are very tasty, but I didn't experience any sport benefits from them. I really wished they would have given me a boost of energy, as the are easier to transport than other products.
Kristi M.
Saint Paul, MN
I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run. I have a sensitive stomach and they do not make me sick!! I plan of eating some today!
Sara G.
Little Neck, NY
I am a runner and sometimes I need an extra push to get going, sports beans do just that. These little beans pack a punch, they give me the energy I need. They are also pretty darn yummy.
Geri D.
West Chicago, IL
Me and my sister use these when we are training for our long races, and on race day. I like them, to me they are like eating jelly beans, but with a slight salty taste( thats the part that helps you when you are running, puts back what you are loosing!)
Christine S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these- I bought them on a whim once not really expecting them to work, but they're really easy to eat when you're running and gives a little boost of energy
Kim Y.
Love these beans before and during a long run!
Easy to pop in your mouth & help replenish your body! Great flavors! I try & remember they aren't a snack, lol :)
Andrea F.
Fredericksburg, VA
I ran a marathon and did some triathlons, the sport beans were some of my favorite. It was just so much more delicious that the goopy gels. It's quick energy and yummy.
Kacey S.
Holland, OH
I prefer to down a GU gel over chewing the beans but the beans do yield good results and are tasty. I got a little heartburn from the Watermelon variety but the mix pack didn't have the same effect. Overall a good product.
Mindy D.
Findlay, OH
Overall these sports beans are usually pretty good. I find them helpful when I'm doing a long run and could use a little boost of sugar. I also use them sometimes after a run. Some flavors aren't that good tasting though
Jessica K.
Conroe, TX
I have only used these twice. Both while running a half marathon. They were easier to get down then other energy things, but still they were very grainy, had a weird texture. I didn't notice any additional energy at all.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?