Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

• I am a college student and really craving something with energy t...1 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they energize? 1 Answers
  • Worth it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
mandy s.
mandy s.
These taste good but I don't think they give you more energy
Heather H.
Heather H.
Hanover Park, IL
Sports beans are great for when you need energy on a long run. I love the variety of flavors but some are a tad too sweet for me!
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Hamilton, MI
I love to mountain bike, and I've noticed when i eat a half, or sometimes even a whole pack of these a half hour to an hour before biking i have more energy! I don't feel the need to stop every 10 minutes to rest or to stretch out my muscles! I also use the caffeine ones on long work days, and i must say I'm just as productive if i were to drink a pot of coffee but without the jitters!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
These are so delicious, I could eat them by the pound. I find even eating the recommended amount (one bag) is too much. I stick with water for the first four miles of my run, then I pop about four beans. It's just enough to keep me going!
Mairead D.
Mairead D.
I'm not a fan of jelly beans but these aren't terrible. They easy to eat and fast acting.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these! They taste delicious and give me a ton of energy to get my day going. They're far better then gels for keeping energy up.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Saint Paul, MN
I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run. I have a sensitive stomach and they do not make me sick!! I plan of eating some today!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Cambridge, OH
I cannot use Gu or any other sports chews on long runs or I will have intestinal woe. I tried the Sports Beans on a few of my longer training runs and they did not upset my stomach. I took three of these at mile 8 during my half marathon and did not get an upset stomach. Plus, they just taste good.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
St Clr Shores, MI
While training and during races, I prefer to use Sport Beans over Gu. They are tasty and go down a lot easier. The only thing I don't like is that it gets stuck in your teeth but, that goes away pretty fast!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Theses taste good and are great for getting some energy before a workout. My brother and I love these.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Alexis U.
Grovetown, GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?