Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Heather N.
These taste good and they work i was full of energy after eating these
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
On days like today, these beans are an awesome extra kick to get your day energized and your body work-out ready! They're delish too!
Chelsey Y.
Omaha, NE
The first two ingredients are sugar and corn syrup. Of course they taste good! They aren't going to benefit your health though. Treat yourself every so often, just not a regular basis with these.
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
I keep sport beans with my on all my long runs. I recently completed my first marathon and used sport beans to help power me through. I love the flavors, they're easy to chew on the move, and they don't upset my stomach.
Catherine G.
Milliken, CO
I didn't like them for the use of energy but they were a very tasty treat. I thought it was just me so I gave them for my husband before he went to work which he is a Marine and still got the same result tasted good but no difference for energy.
Katrina R.
Fresno, CA
I really love these. i had tried the Gu gels but I cant take the texture. these are easy to chew and quench my thirst and give me the much needed boost
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like using the Sports Beans while on longer runs. It's a quick burst of fuel and they are something that sit really well.
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
Love these for shorter runs when I still need electrolytes on the go. I usually chew 2-3 per 2-3 miles I run as I'm going. Wash down with a small swig of water and I can feel an instant energy boost. I especially love the packs that have caffeine in them. Those help me wake up when I'm feeling depleted and are a great alternative to coffee on early morning runs.
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
I like having a bag of these while hiking or backpacking to supplement other snacks. They have a nice flavor and chewiness to them that can be refreshing after a few miles of exploration. I'm not sure that I've ever noticed a big burst of energy with them, but they've been enjoyable.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI
Dear Jelly Belly, not everything needs to be energized. I didn't really feel a pick me up from these. They taste good, I just prefer to get energy from caffeine pills or an energy drink instead.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?