Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Adrienne H.
Saint Peters, MO
These are so much easier to eat on the move than GU. GU gets your fingers sticky and I feel like I can't put those sticky packets back in my pocket without knowing my pockets are now going to by yucky. The Sport Beans taste good to boot. They're my first pick for long runs or half marathons.
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ
Okay, so I got these beans at marshalls, and since I am a dancer i love to have these before class. They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great! :)
Paige S.
Bowling Green, KY
I ran a half marathon last year and ate this along the way! I'm not sure if it's a mind thing or if they really work, but I did feel more energy after eating them! They come in really small pouches which was perfect to tuck in my waist band for my run. I would definitely recommend them.
Christina K.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have run 3 half marathons and this has been my go-to product over goo or any of the others. Its easy on my stomach, the cost is right and isn't as messy as other products. The taste is good and gives me the energy to finish the race.
MeLissa M.
Belmont, MS
I brought some of these with me during a 10k race I did. I sadly did not feel any extra boost of energy like I was hoping for. They did taste good, but I felt like they were just regular jelly beans.
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
These are easy to pack, easy to eat, and helpful on the run. I eat a few throughout a long run and they do the trick. I like the ones with caffeine a lot too. No belly aches!
Meagan S.
Katy, TX
You only get like 10-12 beans per pack and I honestly can't tell the difference between them and normal jelly beans. I didn't feel any more energized than normal and for me, it just wasn't worth it.
Chelsey Y.
Omaha, NE
The first two ingredients are sugar and corn syrup. Of course they taste good! They aren't going to benefit your health though. Treat yourself every so often, just not a regular basis with these.
Claire C.
Milton, GA
I think these taste great, but I didn't find them to be very effective. I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs.
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Sport Beans are very tasty, but I didn't experience any sport benefits from them. I really wished they would have given me a boost of energy, as the are easier to transport than other products.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?