Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

• I am a college student and really craving something with energy t...1 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they energize? 1 Answers
  • Worth it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Washington, DC
Let's be honest, there's only so many sports gels and bars you can eat before you need some variety. I love Sport Beans because they taste like candy, but still provide me with the fuel I need during long runs. The small bags are easy to stash in a fuel belt or pocket, and the resealable top lets you eat as many (or as few) at a time as you'd like. The only problem with these is how quickly they seem to disappear!
Mai H.
Mai H.
San Diego, CA
I am a huge fan of Jelly beans, I tried these with my friend when hiking - they tasted good. :) Nice snack but I don't know about getting energy
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI
Dear Jelly Belly, not everything needs to be energized. I didn't really feel a pick me up from these. They taste good, I just prefer to get energy from caffeine pills or an energy drink instead.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Sulphur, LA
I thought the idea was awesome but most of the flavors taste horrible! I did feel energized though.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Milton, GA
I think these taste great, but I didn't find them to be very effective. I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs.
Meridith D.
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Fitspiration Expert
I really like using the Sports Beans while on longer runs. It's a quick burst of fuel and they are something that sit really well.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Royal oak , MI
I didn't like them for the use of energy but they were a very tasty treat. I thought it was just me so I gave them for my husband before he went to work which he is a Marine and still got the same result tasted good but no difference for energy.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Fresno, CA
I really love these. i had tried the Gu gels but I cant take the texture. these are easy to chew and quench my thirst and give me the much needed boost
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Englishtown, NJ
I used these during the full 63 days of Insanity and they were a lifesaver! I had issues finding the right time to workout and eat during the program. Too soon after a meal and I'd puke, too close to meal time and I'd run out of fuel. Thankfully I found these because they were the perfect solution.

Be careful how many you take though. They can cause jitters and nausea. I found I needed less than the package instructed.
Molly Z.
Molly Z.
I first tried Sport Beans at an expo for a half marathon I was doing and I've been hooked ever since. I use them in place of Bloks or Gu while training for races, and occasionally use them during races themselves. They're small enough to keep on your person while running/walking/biking/etc and easy to eat during exercise. My personal favorites are the lemon lime flavor- they taste great! (I honestly prefer them to the original Jelly Belly lemon lime flavor).
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Alexis U.
Grovetown, GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?