Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Jen S.
New Britain, CT
I used these a lot when training for a half marathon. Easy to store in a runner's pouch or pocket, these would get me through the last few miles of a training run.
Stacy S.
1918 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like to use these for longer runs. They are a great little boost mid run. They taste great and can even. E found at 7-11 when you're headed up to an event and forget to bring some (. Yes.... This has happened before.....)
adrianne v.
Clifton, NJ
I came across these jelly beans at the gym on campus. I was expecting the taste to be on the lesser appealing side but they were actually really good! I kept eating them like they were candy. YUM!
Candace F.
Lansing, IL
I like the sport beans. I use it while running and it definitely gives me a burst of energy. I use them on my long distance runs and usually only eat 3-4 at a time followed by whatever drink I'm carrying. Quick, easy and not messy.
Jayne K.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Sports beans have gotten me through 2 half marathons. They are the perfect size for whatever your energy needs may be. Also, I sometimes don't like having to chew things while I run and these are perfect to just suck on as well. They come in many flavors- I've tried lemon-lime and grape- and they actually taste great!
Kasey J.
Hilliard, OH
I definitely preferred these to GU during my training/races. My only complaint is that they are not the easiest to chew while running. The flavors are good but without water I had a rough time.
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
I have recently started working out and love using these when I need some extra energy. I even like using them from time to time during the day for energy. They taste good unlike 5 hour energy
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
I keep sport beans with my on all my long runs. I recently completed my first marathon and used sport beans to help power me through. I love the flavors, they're easy to chew on the move, and they don't upset my stomach.
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
Haha funny story, i go though days were i can't live with out and the next day, i never wanna see them again. They are a fun treat, to have every so often, just don't eat a ton at one time, or you will be like me, and never wanna see them again. hahaah
Mckenna R.
Huntington Beach, CA
I run Cross Country and I use these before EVERY TIME I RUN. These increased my time and because of that I got moved up to Varsity! I love these things and recommend everyone to try em!
Destinee A.
Are these good? Do they energize?
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I am a college student and really craving something with energy that tastes good. Do these fit my needs?