Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

• I am a college student and really craving something with energy t...1 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they energize? 1 Answers
  • Worth it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Conroe, TX
I have only used these twice. Both while running a half marathon. They were easier to get down then other energy things, but still they were very grainy, had a weird texture. I didn't notice any additional energy at all.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
I've noticed these are getting harder to find now. I rarely use them but if I do use them I notice a difference on my run.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Washington, DC
Let's be honest, there's only so many sports gels and bars you can eat before you need some variety. I love Sport Beans because they taste like candy, but still provide me with the fuel I need during long runs. The small bags are easy to stash in a fuel belt or pocket, and the resealable top lets you eat as many (or as few) at a time as you'd like. The only problem with these is how quickly they seem to disappear!
MeLissa M.
MeLissa M.
Belmont, MS
I brought some of these with me during a 10k race I did. I sadly did not feel any extra boost of energy like I was hoping for. They did taste good, but I felt like they were just regular jelly beans.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Lexington, KY
I used to take these before my workouts and races, but switched to gels after reading the ingredients list on the jelly beans. They are tasty, and easy to take as few or as many as you need to give you a burst of energy. Would recommend if you struggle with taking gels during longer races.
Miranda K.
Miranda K.
Racine, WI
They taste, look, and feel like jelly beans. That's all. I don't feel any extra energy, and any type of "energy booster" out there isn't as good as REAL fruits and vegetables and water. I feel more energized after a smoothie than anything that is supposed to increase my fitness performance
Claire C.
Claire C.
Milton, GA
I think these taste great, but I didn't find them to be very effective. I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
corona , ca
I love how these jelly bean tastes plus they give me a great pick up when I am feeling tired.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Englishtown, NJ
I used these during the full 63 days of Insanity and they were a lifesaver! I had issues finding the right time to workout and eat during the program. Too soon after a meal and I'd puke, too close to meal time and I'd run out of fuel. Thankfully I found these because they were the perfect solution.

Be careful how many you take though. They can cause jitters and nausea. I found I needed less than the package instructed.
Molly Z.
Molly Z.
I first tried Sport Beans at an expo for a half marathon I was doing and I've been hooked ever since. I use them in place of Bloks or Gu while training for races, and occasionally use them during races themselves. They're small enough to keep on your person while running/walking/biking/etc and easy to eat during exercise. My personal favorites are the lemon lime flavor- they taste great! (I honestly prefer them to the original Jelly Belly lemon lime flavor).
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Alexis U.
Grovetown, GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?