Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
For running shorter distances, these beans were okay, but for longer distances, they didn't give me any additional energy that didn't burn off. Also, by mile 10 (I'm a marathoner) , the sugary taste made me kind of sick.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I am a college athlete, I know myself and a few teammates eat these before games. They give you that energy. When my adrenaline is pumping getting my electrolytes in balance is so important and these help that balance.
Emily W.
I bought these to use before a big soccer game. I have to say these definitely gave me a boost but not the one i was wanting i would want these for like pre-season training but not for a big game. Overall they are a good product and i would buy them again!
Andrea M.
These are the only fuel source that I will use while running a half marathon. They are easy on my stomach and give me just enough of a boost to keep going. I eat a few each mile. My favorite is the multi-flavor pack.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like these much better than energy gels. They are like little jelly beans and are much easier to get down. I prefer using these for my long runs than any other energy supplement.
Anna W.
Minneapolis, MN
Very good flavors, they taste like jelly beans! They are hard to chew when you are running but they are a perfect snack after run. They have so many tasty flavors and you can buy them in bulk or separate. over very good quality and very sweet.
Danielle L.
St Clr Shores, MI
While training and during races, I prefer to use Sport Beans over Gu. They are tasty and go down a lot easier. The only thing I don't like is that it gets stuck in your teeth but, that goes away pretty fast!
Catherine G.
Royal oak, MI
I didn't like them for the use of energy but they were a very tasty treat. I thought it was just me so I gave them for my husband before he went to work which he is a Marine and still got the same result tasted good but no difference for energy.
Jen S.
New Britain, CT
I used these a lot when training for a half marathon. Easy to store in a runner's pouch or pocket, these would get me through the last few miles of a training run.
Ciji T.
Atlanta, GA
I run several 10k races a year and because the races require more endurance than a casual jog, I MUST have my Jelly Belly sports beans before I run! They taste good, go down easy and give me the extra umph that I need to conquer the 6 miles
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?