Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Nichole L.
Mooresville, NC
These taste great, and do their job, but with too much sugar. Sugar is the number one ingredient. Would prefer something a bit healthier.
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
Great snack to take when I need energy. It helps me get through my workout.
Patricia C.
These little gems are great for when you need a little more up with your workout. I usually pack these with me when I go on a long run or do a race. They have great flavors too. Must drink with water though, definitely creates a need for quench!
Andrea M.
These are the only fuel source that I will use while running a half marathon. They are easy on my stomach and give me just enough of a boost to keep going. I eat a few each mile. My favorite is the multi-flavor pack.
Courtland M.
Frisco, TX
I am addicted to jelly beans so these were great for me! The flavor is fantastic and I can eat what I love while refueling in the middle of the day.
CLEASHA B.
These taste really really good! I was a bit surprised by that lol I didn't really notice any energy boost...but hey taste really good still!
Danielle L.
St Clr Shores, MI
While training and during races, I prefer to use Sport Beans over Gu. They are tasty and go down a lot easier. The only thing I don't like is that it gets stuck in your teeth but, that goes away pretty fast!
Kristi M.
Saint Paul, MN
I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run. I have a sensitive stomach and they do not make me sick!! I plan of eating some today!
Mary D.
Woodland, CA
I'm a long distance runner (half marathons or farther) and these are the best pick up during a long run. Electrolytes and carbs that taste great and are literally easy to eat while on the run.
Leah S.
Love the orange flavored ones. I eat a few before after and during my run. They are easy to carry and can be used as a quick snack if things get real. I love that they taste like candy and not like a sports food.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?