Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

• I am a college student and really craving something with energy t...1 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they energize? 1 Answers
  • Worth it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Kacey S.
Kacey S.
Holland, OH
I prefer to down a GU gel over chewing the beans but the beans do yield good results and are tasty. I got a little heartburn from the Watermelon variety but the mix pack didn't have the same effect. Overall a good product.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
San Bernardino, CA
These tasted good, but did they give me energy, I'm not sure. It is a lot easier to eat these than drink an energy drink though, and I think they taste better.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Little Neck, NY
I am a runner and sometimes I need an extra push to get going, sports beans do just that. These little beans pack a punch, they give me the energy I need. They are also pretty darn yummy.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Conroe, TX
I have only used these twice. Both while running a half marathon. They were easier to get down then other energy things, but still they were very grainy, had a weird texture. I didn't notice any additional energy at all.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Washington, DC
Let's be honest, there's only so many sports gels and bars you can eat before you need some variety. I love Sport Beans because they taste like candy, but still provide me with the fuel I need during long runs. The small bags are easy to stash in a fuel belt or pocket, and the resealable top lets you eat as many (or as few) at a time as you'd like. The only problem with these is how quickly they seem to disappear!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Ponchatoula, LA
These taste so gross so I couldn't even tell if it gave me energy or not
Laura E.
Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
The taste of these is good and the price is ok too. But, I find that Gu's are much easier to take during races than the beans. You can just squeeze a Gu and go where with the beans you risk spilling them out everywhere. (Or at least I do). I didn't ever feel a quick energy burst from these either.
Madelyn N.
Madelyn N.
I used these before my Cross Country races, and they work great! You gotta buy em! I would buy them at TJ-Max because they are more than a dollar a bean!!
Claire C.
Claire C.
Milton, GA
I think these taste great, but I didn't find them to be very effective. I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Englishtown, NJ
I used these during the full 63 days of Insanity and they were a lifesaver! I had issues finding the right time to workout and eat during the program. Too soon after a meal and I'd puke, too close to meal time and I'd run out of fuel. Thankfully I found these because they were the perfect solution.

Be careful how many you take though. They can cause jitters and nausea. I found I needed less than the package instructed.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Alexis U.
Grovetown, GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?